“Exceeded My Expectations”

Chiangmai Hidden Charm Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #122 of 272 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Chiang Mai Hidden Charm Travel - Professional tour organizer. Welcome to Chiang mai - The Rose of the North.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Exceeded My Expectations”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I booked several activities with this travel agency when I was in ChiangMai, and I can't find enough superlatives for the superior service I received. I was staying in a hotel by the airport and was picked up last for my first tour. I had to sit on the bench seat at the back of the van and had an aching back from being bounced around for the several hour tour to ChiangRai. On my next scheduled tour, the travel agent came into town early to take me to the first pick-up point, so that I would get stuck at the back again. And she sat with me in the hotel lobby until the Journey Tours van arrived. She did this again for another tour, and this kind of personal attention and concern was reflected in all aspects of the agency's service. They called to check on whether I enjoyed the tour or not, and I feel they really listened to my feedback and cared whether I had a good experience. When I left ChiangMai, they even offered to take me to the airport, which I never would have expected. I would highly recommend this agency to travelers to ChiangMai. They really care about their customers.

Visited January 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Private tour to Chiang Rai”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I have just spent a month in Thailand and one of the highlights was a private day trip to Chiang Rai and local area organized by Hidden Charm Travel. The owner himself came to our hotel to introduce our guide Alin in advance and we were treated like royalty for the next 12 hours! We saw so much and our guide was so knowledgeable and thoughtful. Nothing was too much trouble. The cost was so reasonable. Highly recommend
Lesley - Toronto

Visited December 2012
Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour guide for Chiang Mai - Tong”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I recently visited Thailand for the first time this December with my wife and 2 kids. One of the highlights was the city of Chiang Mai where we had booked tours through Chiangmai Hidden Charm Travel with a guide named Panida (Tong). We had a perfect experience since she organized our pickup from the airport, all tours of the main attractions (Temple on the mountain, Tiger Kingdom, Elephant Camp, Night Bazaar, Day Bazaar), and the transfer to the airport.
The van is very clean, airconditioning works very well and the driver is very nice as well.
Thank you Tong for the great experience !

Visited December 2012
“We got an excellent tour with a good guide.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We did a tour across thailand. We saw many interesting sighs and got good information from our guide.

The tour was excellently prepared and nothing went wrong. Also our guides spoke excellent English and made our time in Thailand worth while.

I would certainly book a tour here again.

Ithaca, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went trekking for two days and did the Chiang Rai tour for one day. Chiangmai Hidden Charm Travel did a wonderful job organizing and arranging everything, and trip itself was beautiful. Excellent, professional service. Recommended.

Visited October 2012