“Welcoming, friendly, fun and informative! Fantastic Guide!”

Chiang Mai Tour Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the finest travel agency who specialize in the Northern, Thailand We provide and understand your need of travelling with the difference varieties trip include sightseeing, cultural, adventure tours that are suitable with all your need including family trip or tailor made as well.We promiss you the best service for any occasions of travel in Thailand. Let us guide and show you the unique and special places with a big smile and warm hearted.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had some great guides on our trip but 'Nart' was the best. We were met at the train station with a friendly face, the train was 3 hours late and we were concerned we would lose some planned activities but we needed not have worried! Nart had it all in hand, she told us to relax and and we would still do it all. After dropping us at the hotel, my wife and I, plus 4 kids, 13, 11, 9 and 7, we freshened up then then started our adventure. As usual we had a 1000 questions to ask, all answered with great knowledge, enthusiasm and in great English. We also made extra requests, Nart arranged and manage to fit into the schedule to extra visits to local schools, which was just amazing.
She made the temples engaging for kids, climbed water falls, hiked, showed us round her wonderful city, we even got her to join us during flight of the gibbons. The kids absolutely loved her, bombarded her with questions as kids do, but took time to answer every one.
We crammed in so much in 3 days but never felt rushed or in a hurry.
We were sad to leave Nart and Chiang Mai, but she even made sure our bags were checked and we knew exactly were to go at the airport, a proper personal service.
If you are visiting the North of Thailand then you must try and get Nart as your guide.
We are definitely going back, and will let Nart arrange the the whole trip, we have that much trust and faith, she understands your wants and needs.
Thank You Nart for everything!!!!!

The Mills Family

2  Thank dmills1977
There are newer reviews for Chiang Mai Tour Center

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have heard of many good tour guides in Thailand and did get service from few guides in 2 Thailand’s trips however Mr. Anuwat , Ake, has set the highest bar of my and my family’s satisfaction. My family of 5 persons (kids ages 13, 8, 5) spent 8 days (out of 22 days in Thailand) in ChiangMai and north of Thailand with the professional guidance of Ake . Ake’s expertise in many of the tourists’ guidance aspects, such as understanding and alignment to my family needs and care for EVERYTHING we needed. Although youngest kids did not speak English, Ake created an amazing contact with them and been able to make this trip a great family experience. Highly recommend tour guide, particularly to those traveling with children.

1  Thank Ronen Y
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We are a family of five persons including three kids ages 13/7/3.5
We came to the trip to the north of Thailand (Chang Mai-Karen Lodge-Pai-Chang Mai) with some hesitations. We were extremely happy to meet our guide (Ake) who is so good... He has chosen good attractions, both for us and the kids. His explanations are to the point in fluent english. His warm attitude to us and especially to the kids is more than you can expect. Our daughter has food allergy- and he helped us to overcome it all over the way. This is exactly what tranaforms a very good trip to an excellent one. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you wanna enjoy a good service and friendliness then you should take this service. I was impressed how professional they work and no comunication problems. My boyfriend and I we enjoyed our trip very much. Chiang Mai is a beautiful City with lots of good food, friendly people. We will deffo go back to Chiang Mai. thump up

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My family was very happy with the personalized service provided by Mr Ake during our recent trip to chiangmai. He was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to our requests. As we were traveling with 2 very young children which proved to be difficult at times, he remained very patient and gentle with them. By the end of the trip, he had managed to win them over and they were comfortable and at ease around him.

I would definitely engaged the service of Mr Ake for our next visit to Chiangmai and recommend him to others visiting Chiangmai, particularly to those traveling with children.