“What a wonderful suprise! Amazing Food!”

Puccini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #597 of 2,169 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were in Chiang Mai for just a couple of days. On our way back to our hotel I had to go to the bathroom, so my husband and I stopped into this restaurant. While he waited for me, he looked at the menu and thought it looked good. Sure enough we showed up later that night with friends. The food was amazing! The chef really is from Italy and his Thai wife was a wonderful hostess. I can't say enough about our wonderful experience. The food was so good and beautifully presented. Of course we were shocked at how inexpensive it was. A jewel in an otherwise ordinary neighborhood! Please go and Enjoy!

3  Thank Jodi E
There are newer reviews for Puccini Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food was very good for instance the home made ravioli with truffle which we loved. Lacking a bit of warmth, well located in Chiang Mai, parking facilities. Weakest point is the service. Helpful but does not match the food..... which I repeat was very good.

4  Thank GIACO51
Reviewed February 11, 2013

After spending about 3 weeks travelling in Thailand we saw this little place on one of our walks, looking for dinner. We are usually a little hesitant to try restaurants proclaiming to be authentic, however we were ready for a change. What a lovely surprise, the food was delicious, the staff very attentive and the place was spotless. It was very nice to enjoy a lovely glass or two of wine as well. Would certainly recommend this lovely little restaurant.

3  Thank JW51
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food is very good, Clean, good service, the restaurant is very lovely and the owner are very kind Thank you.

3  Thank Napassara
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I totally support everyone to taste an authentic Italian food at this restaurant in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I have tried pizza and homemade pasta already and appreciate the most. I believe that other dishes will be tasty as well. Moreover, the desserts are yummy too, especially, Tiramisu and Lava cake. This restaurant welcomes both Thai and foreign customers. In addition, the waitpersons are amiable.

2  Thank guarspk