“Coffee Snob loves it!”
Review of Ristr8to Coffee

Ristr8to Coffee
Ranked #3 of 246 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Inspired by the specialty coffee culture around the world especially in Australia, Ristr8to is an independently unique cult concept cafe striving to serve the best coffee as it possibly can with our best effort in every single cup we make. We have immersed ourselves in the specialty coffee cultures of many of the world's great cities, in pursuit of the perfect art of coffee making such as Melbourne, London, San Francisco, Tokyo, and combined all of those experience to be our standard at Ristr8to. We took many honors from Barista competitions in Thailand, Australia, and internationality, you will find the same level of dedication, excellence and passion here at Ristr8to.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Having come from a place with an abundance of great coffee I've got to admit I'm pretty spoiled. That being said, I can honestly say Ristr8to has some damn fine coffee! Their Macchiato is one of the best I've ever had--velvety foam followed by smooth espresso without a hint of bitterness. Delicious. I will definitely bring some of Ristf8to's beans back home with me!

4  Thank Jen M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The only origin pours at Ristr8ato on Nimman are masterful. The barista is a real skilful and his latte art skills are unbelievable. It's far from the most relaxed place to enjoy a coffee in Chiang Mai. It's hard to get a seat, they're bare wood and uncomfortable to sit on for any more than a few minutes, the ambient melody is awfully boring, and the crowds often made paying for your drink a difficult job. Also, the cheaper Thai coffee was rather, which is odd as places such as Ponganes and Thom's coffee van did fine with Thai beans.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great place for coffee!! The coffee was simply delicious and beautifully presented. You gotta spend some time here!

3  Thank Ceci L
Reviewed March 8, 2014

For coffee lovers, this place is a must see:D we Simply just ordered two ice latte and they were amazing and cheap !!! I would definitely go again for my next visit to Chiang mai

2  Thank alexnicky
Reviewed March 7, 2014

look its a hip coffee shop (if you have been to one in the US; it will seem very similar).
the barista can make art in your drink. that is definitely unique for anywhere we have been.