“Great coffee”
Review of Ristr8to Coffee

Ristr8to Coffee
Ranked #3 of 236 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Inspired by the specialty coffee culture around the world especially in Australia, Ristr8to is an independently unique cult concept cafe striving to serve the best coffee as it possibly can with our best effort in every single cup we make. We have immersed ourselves in the specialty coffee cultures of many of the world's great cities, in pursuit of the perfect art of coffee making such as Melbourne, London, San Francisco, Tokyo, and combined all of those experience to be our standard at Ristr8to. We took many honors from Barista competitions in Thailand, Australia, and internationality, you will find the same level of dedication, excellence and passion here at Ristr8to.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you are in need of a decent coffee fix this is the place to go. We had the ristr8to blend as they are passionate about their coffee so figured he blend should be good and it was! Lovely, smooth, strong coffee. The prices are steep by Thailand standards - it was more or less on par with what we pay in Australia, but given that the coffee was better than many I have had in Australia I can live with that. Once you've had the coffee fix you can explore all of the little sois and shops around Nimmanhemin too!

7  Thank MarlenaLorraine

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Visited due to previous reviews...asked driver to stop here on way to visit 'Karen's'. Really good coffee unaware if they do any cakes etc as we just wanted coffee. The coffee art is, only done after 6pm by the way. During the day they give the choice of elaborate heart or leaf designs.

8  Thank clembob2
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The coffee here is phenomenal. This was the best latte I've had in Asia and definitely on par with coffees I've gotten in San Francisco or New York. If you like coffee, don't miss Ristr8to!

8  Thank VolunteerExpats
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've lived in Chiang Mai for over 5 years and I can say without hesitation that Ristr8to brews the best coffee in town. If you take your coffee drinking seriously and your standards are high, this place's impeccable touch will not go unnoticed. While I'm not one for the latte art, if you appreciate it, then by all means check this place out. The head barista has skills. He scored 6th in world championships in 2011 in Amsterdam....or something like that.

7  Thank duder77
Reviewed July 28, 2013

One of the best coffee I have ever drink. You can select one of a lot kind of coffee(espresso, latte, moccha etc.) and one of 6 kinds of coffee(from Papua New Guinea, Brasil, Costa Rica etc.). Great, great place!! I reccomend coffee moccha Costa Rica seeds!

5  Thank pikim t