Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing suit tailored - fits better than anything I’ve ever owned

Hands down the best suit buying experience I’ve ever had. Couldn’t recommend more highly in terms... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2021
kevcalsf
via mobile
Professional suits in Chiang Mai

Great service to get the smart suits for me. I am surprise and happy to know this shop for getting... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2020
KawngkawngSai

Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from $32.83
from $67.47
from $88.88
from $86.90
1,242 results
All reviews mr win custom suit final product perfect suit free shirt suit jacket highly recommend this tailor suit fits final fitting custom made great quality dress shirts whole process these guys explained everything back home chang mai
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Mr. Win is pride of his job and provide my boyfriend a neat and modern slim-fit suit with reasonably price. Highly Recommended! :)

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Mr Win was recommended by a friend, and I went there to make some new trousers. He guided me through the different material options and prices and made the trousers I wanted by the next day. Fast and good - a rare combination.

You need to be aware that he will not take orders if you bring in your own material, and he charges a 3% surcharge for credit card payments. He will recommend a good alternative tailor if you have your own material.

Overall I was happy with the service and the end product. Mr Win is honest and to the point.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Mr. Wim was very friendly and honest. He takes great pride in his work. Make sure you have a few days to be able to go in for a fitting. He will adjust anything you are not 100% happy with and have it ready the next day. This shop does not do commission, so it’s the best price in town. They are also open 9am-9pm 7 days a week. When trying to get there, ask the taxi or tuk tuk driver to take you to the Art of Paradise. His shop is directly across the street.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Whatever I can say about traveling to Thailand to buy any sort of custom clothing matches the other reviews. 1. You need to be able to have enough time to try the suit on. 2. You need to feel comfortable that you can come back and try the suit on. So in Thailand you will find a laundry list of different tailors out there stating 24 hour turn around. You will find everyone from tuck tuck drivers to cabs to anyone trying to tell you go a specific tailor... guess why they’re on commission. After a ton of research and time before I came to my trip,I found this out. With that said go directly to the tailor of your choice directly to avoid any commission. Mr. Wim’s shop doesn’t work on commission but he is very honest and direct with you about what you are buying. He’s extremely meticulous and a pleasure to work with. This only helps when it comes to final product ... which for me was two suits and six shirts.

To get to the shop go to the art and paradise Chang Mai... his shop is across the street. You can’t miss it and you won’t be disappointed.

2  Thank domhtravel
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

This tailor it really amazing, we came as a group and all had very different requests. Mr Win was really friendly and told us all about the different types of fabrics available so we actually learned a lot. I had a really specific request for a woman’s suit and Mr Win was extremely professional and made me the most beautiful suit ! He made the whole thing in 3 days ! The prices are really good - everything is extremely well made and high quality all my friends and I love what we got ! Definitely would recommend

Date of experience: July 2019