His & Her Tailors House Chiang Mai
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent work

I saw this place rated very highly on TripAdvisor and decided to go there. Mr. Win made a very nice... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mascha W
Highly recommend this tailor. Best value for money, super high quality service and insight. Also fast!

Amazing tailor, actually teaches you something about how can you tell fabrics apart and what makes... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $68.57
from $43.89
from $85.71
1,370 results
All reviews mr win custom suit perfect suit entire process tailor shop excellent tailor custom made multiple fittings dress shirts finished product fabric suits jacket measurements cashmere adjustments tailoring
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Mr Wim really nice and very honest and took so much time and detail to make sure the suits were exactly as we wanted

Reviewed July 21, 2019

Excellent service and quality. I stumbled across his and hers tailors and cannot be any happier that inl did. Mr Win was excellent through the whole process with excellent attention to detail and a very fast turn around. Definitely recommend these guys for the perfect suits

Reviewed July 21, 2019

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and he wanted to get a suit made while we were in Chiang Mai. Mr. Win was very welcoming and helped us understand the materials he uses & why. His attention to detail was excellent & customer service was personal and thoughtful. He went the extra mile to do last minute adjustments to his jacket on our final day to ensure a perfect fit! We highly recommend Mr. Win for anyone looking for a wonderful experience and the highest quality suit!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Mr. Win provided a great suit buying and tailoring experience. He started by asking me how often I wear suits and the situations I wear them in. He then provided me a description of the products they offer and the benefits and disadvantages of each. He even lit each fabric on fire to show the smell and effect. After understanding my needs he gave his recommendations.

After just 3 days the result was a perfect fitting suit to my exact specifications. Mr Win was extremely welcoming. He was not pushy at all. I could not recommend him and this business more.

Thank you for all your help!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Great experience. Mr Win gave us a demonstration on how to differentiate between the fabrics, which as a complete novice was great. Very much appreciated the attention to detail taking into account comfort, purpose, body type and style when discussing details of the suit. 100% will be back for another suit.