Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing suit tailored - fits better than anything I’ve ever owned

Hands down the best suit buying experience I’ve ever had. Couldn’t recommend more highly in terms... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2021
kevcalsf
via mobile
Professional suits in Chiang Mai

Great service to get the smart suits for me. I am surprise and happy to know this shop for getting... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2020
KawngkawngSai

Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from $32.83
from $67.47
from $88.88
from $86.90
1,242 results
All reviews mr win custom suit final product perfect suit free shirt suit jacket highly recommend this tailor suit fits final fitting custom made great quality dress shirts whole process these guys explained everything back home chang mai
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Mr Wim really nice and very honest and took so much time and detail to make sure the suits were exactly as we wanted

Reviewed July 21, 2019

Excellent service and quality. I stumbled across his and hers tailors and cannot be any happier that inl did. Mr Win was excellent through the whole process with excellent attention to detail and a very fast turn around. Definitely recommend these guys for the perfect suits

Reviewed July 21, 2019

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and he wanted to get a suit made while we were in Chiang Mai. Mr. Win was very welcoming and helped us understand the materials he uses & why. His attention to detail was excellent & customer service was personal and thoughtful. He went the extra mile to do last minute adjustments to his jacket on our final day to ensure a perfect fit! We highly recommend Mr. Win for anyone looking for a wonderful experience and the highest quality suit!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Mr. Win provided a great suit buying and tailoring experience. He started by asking me how often I wear suits and the situations I wear them in. He then provided me a description of the products they offer and the benefits and disadvantages of each. He even lit each fabric on fire to show the smell and effect. After understanding my needs he gave his recommendations.

After just 3 days the result was a perfect fitting suit to my exact specifications. Mr Win was extremely welcoming. He was not pushy at all. I could not recommend him and this business more.

Thank you for all your help!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Great experience. Mr Win gave us a demonstration on how to differentiate between the fabrics, which as a complete novice was great. Very much appreciated the attention to detail taking into account comfort, purpose, body type and style when discussing details of the suit. 100% will be back for another suit.