Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great quality and service

While this place is more expensive than others you will find, you get what you pay for in quality... read more

Reviewed today
Amanda S
via mobile
Business and suit and wedding suit.

The business was professional and not a high pressure sales location. We were greeted with warmth... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $50.54
from $132.60
from $26.65
1,013 results
All reviews mr win tailored suit piece suit custom shirts highly recommend this tailor pair of pants final product dress shirts custom made great quality entire process end result great tailor business shirts fits perfectly final fitting finished product
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We went to his and her tailors as my boyfriend wanted to get suit pants. Mr. Win was very professional and did a very fast turnaround. He wouldn’t let us leave until he was 100% happy with the trousers himself. Definitely recommend! They also have different % of cashmere in the material and many colours to choose from.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Mr Win's friendliness and professionalism was second to none. I purchased 3 pairs of tailored trousers which were reasonably priced and fit perfectly. I would recommend His & Hers tailors to anyone in Chang Mai

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Was referred by our host to His and Hers. After reading reviews I decided to check the place out, relatively late in the evening. Mr. Win was professional, thorough, and listened to what my wife and I wanted the 3 piece suit to look like. He accommodated a few minor changes very quickly, as we weren’t in Chiang Mai for too long. The suit looks great! I would recommend the shop to any friends who visit, and hope to have the opportunity to do so myself again!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Very satisfied with the service indeed. Very professional and meticulous. I was in search for a tailor and found his and hers with the highest ratings on trip advisor. At first I found the shop to be rather small compared to the one I’ve been in Bangkok so I had my doubts but after having a short conversation with them, I knew they were the right for me. I have to definitely agree with the rating on trip advisor. I’ve been to the most famous tailor in Bangkok before to get my suit tailored but nothing compares to the experience I had here.it’s the small details and the personal touch that makes them no.1 in my opinion.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Had a tuxedo made for an upcoming wedding. Turned out perfect. Quick and easy fittings. Had an extra shirt made because the tuxedo shirt fit so well. Highly recommended.