Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Meticulous tailor

Mr. win was the tailor who attended to me. He was honest and polite. No hard selling. He allowed me... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kelvin L
via mobile
Highly professional attitude, definetely recomend

Warm welcome from Mr. Win, very interesting presentation of available materials and how to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $26.52
from $132.00
from $94.30
1,009 results
All reviews mr win tailored suit piece suit custom shirts highly recommend this tailor pair of pants final product dress shirts custom made great quality entire process end result great tailor business shirts fits perfectly final fitting finished product
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mr Win's friendliness and professionalism was second to none. I purchased 3 pairs of tailored trousers which were reasonably priced and fit perfectly. I would recommend His & Hers tailors to anyone in Chang Mai

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Was referred by our host to His and Hers. After reading reviews I decided to check the place out, relatively late in the evening. Mr. Win was professional, thorough, and listened to what my wife and I wanted the 3 piece suit to look like. He accommodated a few minor changes very quickly, as we weren’t in Chiang Mai for too long. The suit looks great! I would recommend the shop to any friends who visit, and hope to have the opportunity to do so myself again!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Very satisfied with the service indeed. Very professional and meticulous. I was in search for a tailor and found his and hers with the highest ratings on trip advisor. At first I found the shop to be rather small compared to the one I’ve been in Bangkok so I had my doubts but after having a short conversation with them, I knew they were the right for me. I have to definitely agree with the rating on trip advisor. I’ve been to the most famous tailor in Bangkok before to get my suit tailored but nothing compares to the experience I had here.it’s the small details and the personal touch that makes them no.1 in my opinion.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Had a tuxedo made for an upcoming wedding. Turned out perfect. Quick and easy fittings. Had an extra shirt made because the tuxedo shirt fit so well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

What is the best proof for a satisfied customer? A returning customer. I used the chance of another stay in Chiangmai to have another suit made. The last time I got myself my wedding suit. It was the perfect suit for the perfect day. This time I ordered a navy blue one for business and special occasions. What can I say. I might come back for a third one...