Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Meticulous tailor

Mr. win was the tailor who attended to me. He was honest and polite. No hard selling. He allowed me... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kelvin L
via mobile
Highly professional attitude, definetely recomend

Warm welcome from Mr. Win, very interesting presentation of available materials and how to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $26.56
from $94.40
from $50.36
1,010 results
All reviews mr win tailored suit piece suit custom shirts highly recommend this tailor pair of pants final product dress shirts custom made great quality entire process end result great tailor business shirts fits perfectly final fitting finished product
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Visiting art museum across street, I see store, mr.win help me check out suit, fabric good quality, fit very well. I choose blue suit 45 percent, good priced, Thank you very much! Jimmy

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Mr Win is very helpful and explains everything about the types of fabrics, breathability and fits for the suits. He is a genuine person who has an honourable code about making a quality suit for the customer that will last. I got two suits made and am very happy with the finished products. I highly recommend this tailor.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and decided to get him a custom suit .. we saw all the great reviews for His and Hers so we decided to check it out. We popped in without an appointment and Mr. Win immediately greeted us and offered us waters.

Mr. Win explained the different levels of fabrics, the burn test (you’ll see when you get here) and what to look out for with lesser quality material.

My husband ended up getting two suits made, and they look incredible. Will definitely recommend to everyone!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I did a walk in to this shop the first day of my 5 day trip, I was immediately greeted by Mr. Win who was helping another customer for his final fitting. He gave me a few catalogs to look thru while he finished up.

He sat down with us for over an hour explaining the differences between the fabrics, the levels of suit you could purchase, and the best value for the money. He never tried to upsell me on something I didn’t need, was super helpful and courteous the entire time. I ended up purchasing two upper tier suits, six shirts (one free) and he threw in two free ties as well. Ended up right under $1k USD which is a great deal considering it would be double in the states. I came back twice for subsequent fitting details, to get it exactly right.

Nothing but a completely honest tailor, His daughter is darling and Mr. Win is helpful, humble and honest. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I did not expect the quality of service. Right from the beginning, I was completely taken care of and told exactly what I was buying. Little to my knowledge, a lot of the material for suits and other formal wear sold in Thailand is mislabelled intentionally. After shopping around with the new found information of Mr. Win, I could tell off the bat what was polyester versus the real deal even if the label said different. Didn't need to know anything more, I went back to Win. Very informative and highly recommended. (I did end up going polyester and I think it looks pretty sharp!)