Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing suit tailored - fits better than anything I’ve ever owned

Hands down the best suit buying experience I’ve ever had. Couldn’t recommend more highly in terms... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2021
kevcalsf
via mobile
Professional suits in Chiang Mai

Great service to get the smart suits for me. I am surprise and happy to know this shop for getting... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2020
KawngkawngSai

Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from $32.83
from $67.63
from $89.08
from $87.09
1,242 results
All reviews mr win custom suit final product perfect suit free shirt suit jacket highly recommend this tailor suit fits final fitting custom made great quality dress shirts whole process these guys explained everything back home chang mai
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Great service and workmanship! Very knowledgeable and professional; clearly takes a lot of pride in his work.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We simply walked by this shop and went inside for some information. Mr Kumar was really friendly and professional, giving us a clear and honest idea about making a suit, since it was our first time doing this. During the process he explained and asked a lot, so the end results could not go wrong. The suit turned out amazing, my boyfriend (and me) are very happy!

Lois & Tom (NL)

Reviewed August 21, 2016

The service at His & Her's was very courteous and professional.
I went there for a suit and two shirts. During the first visit I received an explanation on the different types of fabric and the difference in price, and measurements were taken.
After that, we agreed for a fitting the following day. I had three fittings in total, and every time there was some adjustment, based on my feedback (they will start with something a bit over-sized and then adjust it after the fittings), till we reached the desired result.
Very happy about my suit and shirts!

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We selected His&Her as our tailor based on good Trip Advisor reviews. When we walked into the shop, it looked like any other tailor in Chiang Mai. We were helped by the very friendly Mr. Win who took his time to explain different fabric qualities. My wife wanted to have two dresses made based on selected pictures and I wanted a suit and shirts. Especially one of the dresses had a challenging neck line design. At the first fitting the neckline didn't quite resemble the intended design, but Mr. Win's team was able to correct this in a timely manner and with a beautiful result. Both dresses have an excellent fit. My suit required some corrections too after the first fitting, but Mr. Win corrected this without any hesitation and with excellent result. I would highly recommend this tailor based on their professionalism, dedication and hard work to achieve customer satisfaction!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Mr. Win was very professional, patient and humorous. He delivered me a really well fitting suit. I am very satisfied with the result and the suit was worth every penny. Next time I will definitely order a suit at his place again!
Not only was I happy with the suit mr. Win made, my wife was also very happy with the silk dress. The fit was perfect and exactly the way that she wanted it.
My wife and I recommend mr Win, because of the relaxed, humorous en perfect way in which he provided good quality in such a short time,

Kind regards,
"Big boss and beautiful lady"