Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect suit!

I went to his and her tailor for my very first suit. It was a really good experiens and the service... read more

Reviewed today
Nicolai H
via mobile
Lady dress

A very Nice dress for a groun up lady, too a super good priece. And a very execellent performence... read more

Reviewed today

from $52.37
from $84.20
from $26.30
1,036 results
All reviews mr win tailored suit piece suit highly recommend this tailor pair of pants custom made final product dress shirts great quality entire process great tailor business shirts final fitting finished product tailor shop these guys visited chiang mai
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Went into see Leo based on reviews. Was not disappointed, he made me an amazing suit in my last 2 days of being in chiang mai. Thanks Leo for the help. Highly recommend this for a suit

1  Thank William H
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I received really great service from His n Hers tailors in Chiang Mai. I had a couple of casual shirts made, I provided them with an image of the style of shirt I wanted, they measured me up and a few days later my shirts were ready.

Pretty simple really, I did have a minor alteration made after the shirt was ready, they did that change quickly and without question.

My new shirts fit really well, they also keep your measurements so you order new shirts when you are back home.

Custom well-made clothing at a great price!

1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

With all the tailor shops offering made to measure suits in Chiang Mai,I am so glad I based my choice on what tripadvisor reviewers had said. My partner and I arrived on Friday and by Sunday night we has a fantastic suit and dress between us. The level of attention we recieved by Kumar was incredible. He guided us through fabrics, showed us styles and brought us in for a fitting every evening. My boyfriend's suit is as good as a Hugo Boss suit and my dress fits me so well. I strongly recommend His and Her tailors to everyone.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was in Chang mai working at an orphanage for afew weeks and have always wanted a tailored suit, so I randomly came acrossJ there shop. As I walked in they immediately game me undivided attention and helped me choose material and design of it. I had a fitting done and with afew minor adjustments I walked out with a suit of the highest quality and fitted me like it was made for me. So I would definitely recommend going there.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have had shirts tailored in China before and the quality was ok, but His and Hers provide much better value for money considering the quality of cloth they use. Having worked in the garment industry in London, I know what good tailoring is, and H&H is exactly that. The owner takes his work very seriously, and is obviously proud of his reputation. The young assistant was friendly and helpful when packing my shirts. For those not used to tailoring, it is best to bring your favorite shirt or trousers and have the tailor adjust from that garment as the fit will be to your liking, and it is easier to cut multiple garments from the same pattern. I did this, and all bu one shirt were perfect, with one being slightly tight through the chest. I brought th shirt back for adjustment, no problems. Now I'm having two pairs of cotton slacks made, as I was so impressed with the quality of the shirts. for those who want custom made clothes for western retail prices, I would highly recommend His & Hers tailor house when next in Chiangmai.

1  Thank D J L S