“Excellence courteous impeccable the tailors of distinction.”

His & Her Tailors House
Ranked #1 of 144 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: After hard working more than 20 years of professional tailoring experience His & Her Tailors House Custom Tailor become highly recommended tailors in Chiang Mai and we've been a warded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 4 consecutive years. Our tailors are carefully inspected at every step of the assembly, right from cutting and sewing until the finished handwork process. We stock best materials ranging cashmere wool, linen, cotton etc. We provide excellent quality, services, and prices. We are committed to giving you best quality and workmanship for your wearing pleasure with customer satisfaction. RECOMMENDATION:Please be very careful of some taxi/ tuk-tuk drivers, bogus guides and strangers in the street taking you to the wrong shops instead of where you would like to go where you are over-charged for what you buy and they get commission for it. If you have any trouble getting to us, please call us and it will be our pleasure to guide you to our shop.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Mr Leo and staff offer the highest standard of professional tailoring I have encountered worldwide ,although my review is based on my first encounter where I had a period 1950s drape suite made which from a basic photo and the normal fitting times the project was completed within 48 hrs to my highest expectations and I was taken aback by their perception and fulfillment of my requirements. I can highly recommend you engaging these professionals to carry out all your tailoring needs.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I sit here at a conference somewhat bored yet finding myself pleased with my new suit tailored by His and Her in Chiang Mai last week.

They are helpful, professional, and detail-oriented. My only regret is that they (and I) forgot to include the free tie.

Nonetheless, I highly recommend their work and service.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Not easy to pick a tailor in Chiang Mai. Finally visited "His and Her" for a suit, and happy with my choice. Mr Leo and his staff were very friendly and very professional. Quality and fit are great. Very pleased with the result and with the experience. Would recommend to anyone..

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

What can I say, the guys a professional. Not pushy, speaks great English and is flexible. Will bring you in for multiple fittings so you get the exact suit you want. Highly recommended part of a Thailand experience

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I wanted to wait a month or so before i posted my review, i was in Thailand in late January. The suit i had made from CM is wonderful, I were suits to work 3-4 days a week. I plan on ordering two more suits in the near future. the prices are not the cheapest in Thailand however the suits are fantastic.