“Lovely hostel”
Review of FWD House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
FWD House
Ranked #275 of 820 Specialty Lodging in Chiang Mai
Adelaide, Australia
“Lovely hostel”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I only stayed here for one night but I really loved the set-up of this hostel. Bunk beds are ok, but it's nice to have your own bed. It's nice to have the privacy of a small wall around your bed, but still have the social aspect of sharing a room with other people. The staff were all lovely, apparently next year they are opening some more hostels in other Thai cities - I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them!

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank sallycatriona

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
netherlands
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've stayed in this hostel in oktober 2012 and i can say that it was a great stay. It is a big room with 10 beds, everyone has got his own little space, and a big locker for youre backpack(padlock included). wich i always like. The showers and toilets are clean. you can get breakfast and a nice curry for diner.
Trips can be booked here aswell. The owners are so nice and will help you where they can.
The location is also good, just around the corner is the Sunday market (really nice). I can really recommend this hostel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Rose J
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This was the best place I stayed at during my entire time in Thailand. The box beds are very comfortable and provide privacy, even with all of them in one room (which was clean and bug-free). Service is top-notch, and if you want to arrange a trip around Chang Mai, just look through their binder of trips, tell them what you want to do, and they'll call and set everything up for you. All food is made on site, and is delicious (it's been a few weeks, but I still miss the savory curry). If you stay here, you'll truly feel like you're at home in Chiang Mai.

1 Thank Aaron D
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I don't even know how many days I ended up staying. It wasn't part of the plan but I fell in love with Chiang Mai and FWD House that made the stay feel like a stable, warm, incredibly agreable home.
Win and his wife are incredibly nice young people with probably the cutest daughter in the entire world.
The bathrooms and dorm were always SUPER clean, the private box bed allowed for some privacy...top value for little money

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Josephinekt
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2012

They treat you like family. I've never felt such personal care in hospitality anywhere else. You cannot buy 5 star service this good. Facilities are super clean and the location is great. Recommended times 1M!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Corey B
Chengdu, China
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Box beds fantastic! Best value for money. I stayed 6 days in this hostel. I'm satisfied with everything about this hostel. Staff also owners of this hostel are really kind and helpful couple. They treated me so well.Next time I come back to Chiang Mai, I'll still be in this hostel!

1 Thank Ke X
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in September 2012. Their boxbeds are ingenious. While I shared the room with other travelers, the boxbeds provided some privacy and an illusion that I had a private room. The place is super clean all the damn time! And the owners are the kindest, warmest people I've met in Thailand!

Met awesome people here, too!

1 Thank YoshkeDimen