“Nice relaxing stay”
Review of FWD House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
FWD House
Ranked #430 of 969 Specialty Lodging in Chiang Mai
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've stayed in this hostel in oktober 2012 and i can say that it was a great stay. It is a big room with 10 beds, everyone has got his own little space, and a big locker for youre backpack(padlock included). wich i always like. The showers and toilets are clean. you can get breakfast and a nice curry for diner.
Trips can be booked here aswell. The owners are so nice and will help you where they can.
The location is also good, just around the corner is the Sunday market (really nice). I can really recommend this hostel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rose J

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This was the best place I stayed at during my entire time in Thailand. The box beds are very comfortable and provide privacy, even with all of them in one room (which was clean and bug-free). Service is top-notch, and if you want to arrange a trip around Chang Mai, just look through their binder of trips, tell them what you want to do, and they'll call and set everything up for you. All food is made on site, and is delicious (it's been a few weeks, but I still miss the savory curry). If you stay here, you'll truly feel like you're at home in Chiang Mai.

1  Thank Aaron D
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I don't even know how many days I ended up staying. It wasn't part of the plan but I fell in love with Chiang Mai and FWD House that made the stay feel like a stable, warm, incredibly agreable home.
Win and his wife are incredibly nice young people with probably the cutest daughter in the entire world.
The bathrooms and dorm were always SUPER clean, the private box bed allowed for some privacy...top value for little money

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Josephinekt
Reviewed October 9, 2012

They treat you like family. I've never felt such personal care in hospitality anywhere else. You cannot buy 5 star service this good. Facilities are super clean and the location is great. Recommended times 1M!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Corey B
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Box beds fantastic! Best value for money. I stayed 6 days in this hostel. I'm satisfied with everything about this hostel. Staff also owners of this hostel are really kind and helpful couple. They treated me so well.Next time I come back to Chiang Mai, I'll still be in this hostel!

1  Thank Ke X
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in September 2012. Their boxbeds are ingenious. While I shared the room with other travelers, the boxbeds provided some privacy and an illusion that I had a private room. The place is super clean all the damn time! And the owners are the kindest, warmest people I've met in Thailand!

Met awesome people here, too!

1  Thank YoshkeDimen
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed at FWD house for just a couple of nights in Sep but I have to say it left a big impression on me- all positive. The 2 great things about it are (1) the box beds are as good as people say, you feel you have personal space but still a great hostel vibe, was impressed they're not all packed in close together too (2) the family who run this place are some of the nicest folk you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting. No hard sell, just warm, helpful and kind.

Really happy I stayed here on my Asia travels, the place seems to attract a nice friendly clientele too so you're sure to make friends.

Highly recommended!