“Fun One day course” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Art of Massage

Art of Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn the wonderful art of massage together with some of the most gifted teachers in Chiang Mai. Our highly knowledgeable and qualified Teachers ofeer uniquely designed practical or extended courses in the ancients arts of thai , oil and foot-reflexology massage. Visit our website and arrange the course that fullfils you.We offer private (one on one) or minimal group courses (maximum of 3 people) in the most affordable prices. Remember. There is no "best" school, in Chiang Mai or anywhere else.The quality of a school will always be determined by the quality of the relationship between a student and a teacherWe wish you enjoy your wonderful learning experience!Best Wishes.
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun One day course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I just did it for fun and i had a lot of fun! If my husband don't love me after this i will get a divorce and that's a promise! I loved the atmosphere it was simple and traditional and Wanna was beautiful, patient and hilarious teacher. There wasn't another student the same day so it was only me and her. I enjoyed every moment! Wanna's hands are pure gold! Pitty i can't take them back home. Kisses love! Lana, Amsterdam.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank lana d

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“overall good quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Art of massage is a good authentic place to study. Being from Germany i always compare the price of things with the actual quality and here i got what i payed. It wasn't easy cause we were only two students so we practiced all the time but we could break if we needed. The teacher was very experienced persistent, focused and funny. Very good practical course but if someone is lazy to practice maybe it will be a bit difficult. I like hard work myself and i feel in 5 days (3 days course and i took 2 more days) i learned a lot and can even do without a book. Best regards.

Visited April 2013
Paris, France
“Patient.Professional.Funny.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Thank you for a great week in your adorable studio. Your courses was so much better than i expected. I am absolutely thinking to repeat everything when i get back to Thailand next year.
Keeping that private atmosphere is also big part of what makes it special. To both of us you were consistently sweet and patient, funny, professional and we appreciate your never ending kindness.I recommend Art of Massage. I wish everyone always be happy. Frederick. Paris.France.

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Hard Work.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I feel very happy attended Wanna's course (3 days thai massage) We were two students so there was complete focus and feedback. They never have more then 2 students which i think is what makes the difference. Wanna is amazing person and teacher. Hard work and continuous correction. In the end of the course not only we felt we integrated the material but i had a massage partner that knew perfectly everything i knew to practice with. We practiced on Wanna, on each other and Wanna on us. Three hard working days. Thank you for your kindness, humor, knowledge and attention.
P.S. Laura and i loved your cooking skills.. Maybe a funny cooking course next time?

Visited May 2013
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Personal attention”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I am not surprised that this course is almost always booked. They offer you something that is very difficult to find in our days. Personal attention. I attended several courses before and the case was always the same. Very big groups and impossible for the teacher to deal with the student more then a few minutes. Ended up with the students massaging each other not knowing what they are doing. I recommend this place to everyone. Worth every penny and every minute of your time. Khopkun kap.

Visited May 2013