“Simply good food, great value!”
Review of Nice Kitchen

Nice Kitchen
Ranked #120 of 2,173 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is my favourite place to eat breakfast in the old city. Hon, the cook, manager and owner of Nice Kitchen, provides healthy, clean, simple, honest food. Here you'll find healthy, fresh fruit and vege juices, huge salads, omelettes, Thai dishes, herbal teas. It is great value, as the servings are generous, and prices budget friendly. I highly recommend the fruit salad, yoghurt and muesli. Not only is it a healthy breakfast, but you’ll always get a large helping of the freshest seasonal fruit Chiang Mai has to offer! Also, the fresh juices here are a real treat. Now, I know you are most likely well aware that eating ice, raw fruit, raw veges and drinking water here in Thailand can be a real hit and miss affair. But I’ve never had any trouble at Nice Kitchen, so you can eat up all the raw fruit and veg, drink ice and water to your stomach’s content!

There are newer reviews for Nice Kitchen

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The Thai food here is really amazing. The vegetables are fresh and the food is not oily or pre-made. I highly recommend this restaurant. One of the best meals I had in Chiang Mai. :-)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was my favourite place for breakfast in Chiang Mai. Huge amount to choose from, and everything I had was good. French toast and fruit salad was probably my favourite. Good service, nice atmosphere, plenty of space, and fast wifi. Good value.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a nice little place close to the fruit market with fast and friendly service. I had the "super breakfast" and the food was ready almost immediately which was great since i was really hungry! they have wifi and provide some organic fruit for sale as well. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I ate here twice and the service was friendly and fast. The food was nice, they have a big selection of both western and Thai foods and the owner was very sweet. I would eat here again as the prices were ok and it was very clean. They have good internet and I hung out for quite a while. It closes at 4pm so be early !