“Awesome, best place in Chiang mai for breakfast”
Review of Nice Kitchen

Nice Kitchen
Ranked #137 of 2,231 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Had the best breakfast that we have had in Thailand here. Great cinnamon toast, loads of fruit and great atmosphere. Loved it

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Recommended by Top Garden Guesthouse we wandered over for breakfast. Good croissant, my friend is from Montreal and knows about such things, she said good. Eggs not overcooked fruit salad big and fresh. Coffee very good, but not great. Staff friendly, laid back atmosphere and convenient. When you need a western breakfast, and I sometimes do this is good. Will visit again when in Chiang Mai.

Fruit, eggs, croissant and coffee 120 THB. Good for a western breakfast in CM.

WE sat inside but there was some outside seating, all occupied.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

fresh and tasty food...
vegetable and fruit really fresh...
homemade quality food...and healthy!
Green curry is my favorite!
the lady is very nice...
don't come if you are in rush...to cook take time!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at a B&B that didn't provide breakfast. Nice Kitchen was recommended to us and we went there three mornings in a row. Great tasty and healthy menu. My husband loved the muesli with home made yogurt and fruit and I tried something different every morning. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I've had breakfast here twice (on two different trips) and it is now one of my favorite places to grab a western breakfast. I normally go with a combo, which I think is good value (fruit plate is huge). They also have a lot of other baked goods for sale and other gift-type items. I would definitely not recommend buying any of the gift items as you can buy them at any of the markets for much less. Very easy to find as it is on the same road as Somphet market.