“Nice Kitchen lives up to it's name”
Review of Nice Kitchen

Nice Kitchen
Ranked #120 of 2,173 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Nice Kitchen lives up to it's name. I went here a couple of times. The price is fair for the large portions. I only had thai cuisine here but it seemed like everyone else was going for the western british style dishes. It's not too spicy and the woman who runs it seems very passionate,

There are newer reviews for Nice Kitchen

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Just been in there this morning to escape the busy hot street. Had a hill tribe coffee and pineapple and banana smoothie. This is not in the place where it shows on the map though. The one we went to was in the north west of the old city.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice Kitchen is really nice, actually it is more than nice. It's the perfect place for a healthy breakfast, the food is delicious!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I found Nice Kitchen about 3 years ago, and whenever I'm in Chiang Mai I eat breakfast here often. Hon and her staff are very friendly, and really take care of their customers.There is something for everyone on the menu and the prices are right. I like the atmosphere; bright and clean. There is also a small gift shop where you can buy tea, body lotion, etc. My Dad in Canada loves the tea I send him from Nice Kitchen!

1  Thank LadyExpat
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed for a week in Chiang Mai, and this was our favourite breakfast place. There is a pleasant and friendly atmosphere and the breakfasts certainly set you up for the day. The fruit was excellent and the portions huge. We loved the Cinnamon French toast with honey - not for those on a diet though!

There are also cookies and snacks on sale, as well as a selection of gifts and handicrafts, and alternative insect repellents to Deet-based ones, using neem for example (which I found quite effective).

The owner is Hon, who I am very grateful to, as she helped me find a good place to buy silk. She wrote a note for me in Thai, explaining what I was looking for and giving the name of the shop. Armed with this note, I was able to ask around the massive Warorot Market and find the place, run by three charming elderly ladies who had exactly what I wanted.

Hon's sisters run the nearby Da Cafe and Blue Diamond Restaurant, also very good.