“Excellent place for breakfast”
Review of Nice Kitchen

Nice Kitchen
Ranked #108 of 2,137 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent place for breakfast”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice Kitchen is really nice, actually it is more than nice. It's the perfect place for a healthy breakfast, the food is delicious!

• Korean first
Asia
“Tops My List for Breakfast”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I found Nice Kitchen about 3 years ago, and whenever I'm in Chiang Mai I eat breakfast here often. Hon and her staff are very friendly, and really take care of their customers.There is something for everyone on the menu and the prices are right. I like the atmosphere; bright and clean. There is also a small gift shop where you can buy tea, body lotion, etc. My Dad in Canada loves the tea I send him from Nice Kitchen!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LadyExpat
Bath, United Kingdom
“Delicious breakfast and snacks”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed for a week in Chiang Mai, and this was our favourite breakfast place. There is a pleasant and friendly atmosphere and the breakfasts certainly set you up for the day. The fruit was excellent and the portions huge. We loved the Cinnamon French toast with honey - not for those on a diet though!

There are also cookies and snacks on sale, as well as a selection of gifts and handicrafts, and alternative insect repellents to Deet-based ones, using neem for example (which I found quite effective).

The owner is Hon, who I am very grateful to, as she helped me find a good place to buy silk. She wrote a note for me in Thai, explaining what I was looking for and giving the name of the shop. Armed with this note, I was able to ask around the massive Warorot Market and find the place, run by three charming elderly ladies who had exactly what I wanted.

Hon's sisters run the nearby Da Cafe and Blue Diamond Restaurant, also very good.

• Visited November 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Everything you might want”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've been eating at Nice Kitchen for years on my many visits to Chiang Mai and am never disappointed. There is an extensive menu including western breakfasts (great fruit), full Thai and vegetarian menu, and now fresh baked scones and muffins. The owner is energetic, friendly and speaks excellent English. It isn't far from Tapae Gate just behind Sompet Market, a familiar landmark.

• Visited December 2012
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Best breakfast place in town”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Every year we stay in CM a couple of months and have breakfast in Nice Kitchen. Excellent choice of food, I specially recommand Muesli, fruit and yoghurt.
Nice sitting area inside and outside. The place is very clean and Hon and her staff are very friendly!

• Visited December 2012