“welcoming place with friendly and helpful staff, good food and location.”
Review of Thai 1 On

Thai 1 On
Ranked #651 of 2,099 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Thai 1 On is a full service restaurant and bar with a large selection of International and Thai cuisine. Great food, drink and company can be had while enjoying a meal or just relaxing with a cocktail. The restaurant sits at an intersection of 3 different sois, great for people watching. We also have 3 large TV’s with great selection of sports channels. Our establishment also has 8 guest rooms for nightly rental. Our rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable. We take great pride in our friendly service and our happy staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting you. Come join us. Sincerely, Tony
Saskatoon, Canada
“welcoming place with friendly and helpful staff, good food and location.”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

i have visited chaing mai a few times on my exploring in se asia the last few years. chaing mai is my chill out town and this is my chill out neighborhood pub when i'm there. the pub has the best western food when the urge hits (at reasonable prices but be sure to be really hungry as the servings are large). thai food is good but you can usually get it a bit cheaper at the numerous small family joints nearby sitting on plastic chairs with the locals.

atmosphere attracted me the first time. great location in the old city. staff really friendly and helpful when you're a lost traveler (and most have become friends over the subsequent trips). the rooms are clean, comfortable, basic and functional and budget priced. lots of exploring options within walking distance. nice inclusive set of clientele usually. locals, expats, tourists, backpackers, lbgt community, solo travelers etc all having a good time in a local pub atmosphere.

highly recommend stopping there.

• Visited February 2014

Lucknow, India
“Great food, drinks, music, pool, ambience”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to hang out from breakfast 8am onwards to meals, music, pool, and fun till midnight.. Staff is very warm and up the beat and will surely charm you. Food is good, not exceptional but quite good. Thai food pad Thai, kha soi, Tom yum soups to western breakfasts, onion rings etc all good. Price okay too. If you live near Sriphum corner then this is perhaps the best hang out place...

Visited June 2014
“It was OK but nothing more”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a quick dinner. Staff was pretty unfriendly compared to other places we have been and the food was subpar. I liked the environment through and would probably stop in for pool and late night drinks at least. There is much better food around the corner if you're looking for authentic and delicious eats- this just isn't the place.

“Amazing food..amazing staff!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have visited Chang Mai 5 times and each time I have stayed at Thai One On. The rooms upstairs are cheap and cheerful but what draw me back is the food and staff. I have tried almost everything on the menu and all of it is fantastic! The khao soi is to die for and so are the breakfasts!! The Black and Blue Burger is a particular favourite but all the thai food is exceptional! Great place to hang out!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Danielle C
California
“Friendly place with good food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

It's a great place with friendly staff and laid back atmosphere to eat some of their tasty food and drink something. For a lone traveler like myself, it offers a great opportunity to socialize with other travelers or expats.

• Visited April 2014