Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,107 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2012

we stayed in this hotel for few nights. we liked the location - few minutes walk to the market area and lots of restaurants. theres also lots of spa around. the rooms are nice and breakfast also.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mickiss13
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I came by Bus from Chiang Rai which took about 4 hours. It is a large Hotel away from the street in a " Garden " more or less with trees around the hotel. If you are on the upper floors you can have a view of the city. Has a nice large entrance hall and a Swimming Pool in the back. In the morning you can eat on an outside patio and listen to the birds.A good size room for 2 was 5400,- Bath for 2 nights with breakfast which was nothing special. For almost $ 100,- a night in Thailand you can almost get a room in many cities in Europe with a much better Breakfast but the rooms are only half of the size as they are in Thailand and every year I go to Thailand the $ is worth less. Even in Bangkok the Hotels are cheaper than in the north, including Chiang Rai.
The Hotel is about 15 minutes walk from the night market which must be the biggest in Thailand where you can get " cheap " food, some of the Restaurants in the area are also open during the day.
The most interesting part in Chiang Mai is the old city with many small Temples and most houses build of wood.
Around Chiang Mai are many interesting things to do. Elefant rides, " River rafting " Water Buffalo rides,
claim around 100 stairs to a temple with a beautiful view. It would be best to have a private guide for doing it. I was in Chiang Mai at least 15 years ago and it has changed.

Date of stay: January 2012
5  Thank ernie m
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel on at least 6 or 8 occasions during Sixes cricket week in early April and although we love the location, peace and tranquility of this hotel, we will not return. I am sick and tired of the annual check in battle where I am told that there are no non smoking king bed rooms left and that I have to accept a Twin room.
Having had this battle every time I arrive I stand my ground and eventually get what I asked for. Why should I have to do this every time?
The group that arrived just after us watched the show, took notice and were then forced to endure the same routine with the same result.
Everything else about the hotel was fine but the check in procedure lost us.
My service rating only applies to check in.

Room tip: If you want a King bed and are offered a Twin room, stand your ground. Amazingly, one will be found. It is a large hotel.
Date of stay: April 2012
7  Thank TK1956
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Nice hotel located close to the night market. Very nice and beautiful lobby. Good and experienced staff.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This hotel has a beautiful lobby. We were told that they had a flood and had to renovate. The rooms are okay. The king bed we had was very nice. And the rooms were clean. But the rooms didn't wow like the lobby. The pool is nice but no view. The breakfast is okay. Location is about 5 minutes to the night bazzar, so the location is good for that. They do have wifi but you need to pay 200 TBH/ hour. YOur better off walking down the street to the left until you get to the second coffee shop were they have amazing coffee and free internet. Our coffee was 60 TBH. It's the one next to the nice resturant. Tuk Tuk to airport or bus station 100 TBH. The only problem was that we forgot to book for 2 guests. The hotel made it our problem to fix with agoda and didn't offer to much in help.

Date of stay: April 2012