Holiday Inn Chiang Mai
$42
Trip.com
$59
$57
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
$125
$93
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
$28
1,774 results
All reviewstuk tukihg membernight marketriver viewlobby barexecutive floorping riverfree shuttleconcierge staffan upgradebreakfast buffetbit datedcorner roomhigher floorlarge roomwelcome drinkold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We were here just fore one night. The room was very big, no smell of moisture, clean.confortable bathroom. Tv with english spoken channels. Place not too far from night bazar. Excellent breakfast with a lot of thing to drink and eat

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Macchiettore
HICM2014, Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear biolo77,

Thank you for your positive feedback for Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel on your recent stay in Chiangmai.

Appreciate your review and we are glad to know that Holiday Inn Chiangmai is the good place for your stay and the hotel facilities together with food during breakfast met with your satisfaction. I will certainly share your compliments with my team.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again soonest.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This hotel still the best for me. I always stay with IHG because I'm a member with them and I alwasys got an excellent services from this hotel. The hotel has never let me down . Rooms may be old, but comfortable by the standards of IHG. I would love to stay again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
HICM2014, Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

Dear StylenOw,

Thank you very much for being out IHG Rewards member and for taking the time to share your positive feedback towards Holiday Inn Chiangmai during your stay on July.

I am pleased to read that Holiday Inn Chiangmai is still the best hotel for you together with the level of customer service had met your expectations. It is always our goal to provide great service to our guest.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we are looking forward to welcome you back again soonest.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Hotel is a bit old but luckily the tidyness and the cleaniness makes it look new. But the food is value for money. IHG rewards make us look good by providing special check ins counter and a free upgrade

• Stayed: July 2014
HICM2014, Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Jin S,

Thank you for being our IHG Rewards member and for taking the time to share your feedback during your stay on July.

I am glad to read that the hotel cleanliness, the food and the service delivery with our warm welcome during check in did meet with your satisfaction. I will share your compliment with my team as this will certainly motivate them to continue to please and make all of our valued guests happy.

Really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Chiangmai in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This hotel was so beautiful. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. This type of service is extremely hard to find. It comes down to the employees and each and every one of them were exceptional. Thank you so much for such an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014
HICM2014, Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear Brucetyron,

I am pleased to read that our customer service level had met your expectations. It is always our goal to provide convenient and great service to our guest. Thank you once again for your compliments and I will certainly share with the team as this will certainly continue to boost their morale and will further empower us to strive even harder towards our goal – “Great Hotel, Guests Love”.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We were a group of 34 Indians. We reached the hotel at 11 AM and immediately were served welcome drink,tea and coffee. We were not sure to get our rooms so soon but surprisingly within 15 min all of us got our rooms. Wow !! I was not happy with the view from my room so I went to reception and requested the lady to change my room if possible. Within 5 seconds it was done. Thanks Naad at reception. This room was a big one with 2 queen beds and had a beautiful view of Ping river and city from 21st floor. One night our group had dinner at hotel we were given an entire hall next to chinese restaurant with Indian food specially made for us. Buffet breakfast spread was excellent and everyday we got atleast 2/3 Indian dishes like dosa,upma or poha alongwith usual spread. On my last day during breakfast I met pretty GM Stella Jacobs who told me that she just visited India to attract more Indian tourists to this property. I am quite sure that hotel will become very popular with Indians and other tourists. They also had free shuttle bus service to night Market after 7 PM.

Room Tip: Try to get a room above 18th floor facing Ping river. Avoid rooms facing main road.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank BalkrishnaShroff

Dear BalkrishnaShroff,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Chiangmai and taking the time to share your positive feedback.

Appreciate to read that your group was able to have an early check in and the room feature met with your satisfaction together with the Indian food for dinner and breakfast also met with your expectation even though we do not have Indian restaurant available in the property but we also have Chef who can cook Indian food for your group. Please be assured that I will share your comment with concerned team and my General Manager respectively.

Once again thank you for sharing your positive feedback and hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back again soonest.