Holiday Inn Chiang Mai
Rachamankha(Chiang Mai)
$359
$336
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
$110
$48
$40
$44
$31
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
$502
$456
1,772 results
All reviewstuk tukihg membernight marketriver viewlobby barexecutive floorping riverfree shuttleconcierge staffan upgradebreakfast buffetbit datedcorner roomhigher floorlarge roomwelcome drinkold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We felt this hotel was clean, and in a decent location. The bedrooms and the pool could stand to be upgraded, but the cost was excellant. We loved the free night market shuttle and took advantage of this service almost every night we were there. If we needed a taxie they were always waiting out front. I would recomend for people using points or wanting a western experience without a high price tag.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnChiangmai, E-Marketing Executive at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear KRL32,

Thank you very much for your taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor in regards to your stay at Holiday Inn Chiangmai. We are glad to hear that you happy with our shuttle services provided. The renovation project is on its way which cover to all hotel area step by step.

We, at Holiday Inn Chiangmai, strive to provide the highest standard of service therefore and we are overjoyed to read that we have succeeded and that you will be back in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Last month (September 2012) my wife and i drove from Pattaya to Changmai and stayed in the Holiday Inn that i had pre-booked over an internet web site whilst at work in Afghanistan.
On arrival we found our booking to be perfectly in order; no problems encountered and the hotel staff were extremely helpful with directions.Parking at the hotel for my rental car was no problem.I did not wish to drive the car in the town centre as roads a a bit narrow and parking restricted but the hotel is only a short tuk-tuk ride from all the local in city attractions. It is also well positioned for express way access when using the car for site seeing outside of the inner city.I found the hotel rooms well appointed and spacious; breakfast offered an excellent menu that was varied on a daily basis and really set you up for the day. All the staff were very courtious and could not have been more helpful. The gym , whilst fairly small is adequate for a short stay, having all thats really required,it was hardly overcrowded. My wife enjoyed a sauna and massage and thought it good value for money.All in all i can highly recommend a stay at this hotel, i represents outstanding value for money and i was very impressed. Changmai as a whole was a great place to visit and we will certainly return.

Room Tip: River view was nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnChiangmai, E-Marketing Executive at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear MikeHanlon,

Thank you very much for your taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor in regards to your stay at Holiday Inn Chiangmai. We are glad to hear that you enjoy every single night with us.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a two day meeting at the Holiday Inn, the services provided were very good. We had a meeting room that comfortably accommodated 20 people, during breaks there was always someone making fresh coffee and offering snacks. The meeting room internet connection was a bit sporadic so they could work on that. We enjoyed a buffet lunch that was overwhelming in the amount of choices and very tasty. The meeting room itself was quiet and we were able to complete our work. During break times there was plenty of space to wander around and sit in smaller groups. Overall a good facility for hosting meetings.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Khun TCW72,

Thank you very much for your taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor in regards to your meeting at Holiday Inn Chiangmai. We are glad to hear that you have a smooth meeting with us. We welcomes all guests either here for accommodation or meeting purpose.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I arrived at the holiday inn 7 days into our honeymoon. Check in was a breeze and we were upgraded to a larger room. Our room was comfortable and very clean. The furnishings were a bit out dated but for the price great value for money. The tv could do with more cable channels or alternatively a DVD player but this was also not a huge issue.

Most importantly I would like to mention that I am forever grateful for the service and kindness I was shown by the staff at the holiday inn chiang mai. On night three my husband became ill and had to go to hospital. He was admitted to hospital for a week in total. Being a long way from home I was very anxious and upset during this time but the holiday inn staff were always helpful and understanding. They extended our stay with very little notice at the same rate we initially paid and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to put my mind at ease. They asked me each day how my husband was going and brought a lovely flower bouquet to the hospital for us. I can not express enough how impressed I was by their kindness and support, they certainly made a very difficult and stressful time easier. Thankyou so much!!

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Leesh25,

Thank you very much for your taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor in regards to your stay at Holiday Inn Chiangmai. We are glad to hear that your husband getting better.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

While visiting the north of Thailand we resided in the Holiday Inn for three days. The room was spacious, clean, well maintained. The services in the restaurant, we only had breakfast, we great: good selection of western and eastern foods, great service from the staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple