The hotel is well situated on Chang Klan road, at the heart of the Night market. It is accessible to many of the food establishments (thai and american fast foods.) It is also quite near the moated city, which affords easy access.
It seems, however, that the hotel had seen better days. It is towered over by Le Meridien and other hotels nearby. Hotel service was good, with rooms well kept and exceptional breakfast. There is no free Wi-Fi in the room, which I found odd since many of the smaller B&B's around the area seem to offer free Wi-Fi to the guest. Quite odd for a hotel belonging to the Dusit group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess