The hotel is located on the night market of Chiang Mai, this is a great location for those who want to shop. Even though it is noisy outside, the rooms are really quiet and no noise from outside can be heard.
In the room you have all you need, bath robes, mini bar and TV. It is very clean and quite new.
The only disadvantage is the expensive breakfast. When you book the room it is available only without breakfast and if you want to buy one it will cost you 340 THB for each person. Even though the breakfast is really good and rich, it is still expensive for Thailand.
Long story short, for 58$ this is a great 4 star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess