Stayed at this hotel on 3rd to 6th October in Room 418. Lovely room but looked out on to the wall of the neighbouring building. As we were there for only 3 nights did not see any reason to ask to be moved. The room itself was very clean. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Good buffet breakfast with plenty of choice. You step out of the front door into the famous Night Market which obviously puts the hotel in a bustling area but this did not create any noise issues in our room. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because of the view from our room and as mentioned by some of the other reviewers the carpets in the hallways were somewhat grubby. I do feel this was down to poor choice of colour originally.
I would have no reservations about recommending this hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess