Great location outside of the night markets. I was on the 6th floor, yet it was fairly quiet considering I overlooked the markets. I was expecting a typical 3 star hotel, however I was pleasantly surprised by the service and cleanliness. The rooms were fairly modern and the bathrooms were quite nice by SE Asian standards. I stayed in a similarly rated and priced hotel in Hanoi and the Royal Princess was well and truly ahead of that hotel! The only slightly negative comments I can give were that the bed was not very comfortable and the carpets in the room needed replaced. Overall, I was happy and would definitely stay here next time I'm in Chiang Mai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess