Arrived to the hotel after nearly 18 hours on the night train from Bangkok (it was rather slow and 4 hours overtime)....wouldn't of missed it for the world but glad we had a 1st class cabin. Reception staff sorted out a room for us quickly and upgraded us to a Junior Suite because it was our wedding anniversary....lovely room but shame about the view - a wall. Breakfast was included and this was good, starting from 6am for those going on early excursions. We did elephant safari while we were there which was fantastic, baby elephants walking alongside their mums on the trek. Also went the Chiang Mai Zoo which is massive, we only managed to do a 3rd of it before we ran out of steam but for 100 baht it was a bargain and I got to feed the Giraffes, elephants and Emu's.
Street very busy outside the hotel especially in the evening when the night bazaar starts...loads of food stalls in the night bazaar and the banana roti's are delicious. Massive bags of pork scratchings are for sale everywhere, these didn't last very long...yum!
Location wise you can't get better than this hotel and I would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess