we had 10 days in the area, looked for a hotel that would be flexible and helpful as we checked in and out every second day. (2 adults + 12 + 13 yr old)
the staff where super, always smiling, very helpful, breakfast was wonderful!
Free WIFI, location perfect. Accessible, pool very nice. View not great but location makes up for it. tea/coffee in room free, soap/shampoo very nice. Very good value for money - recommended!
we changed rooms a lot due to our schedule the first check-in we got a smoking room - our fault as we did not specify No smoking, the teenagers where on the other side of the corridor - which was fine. the second time we got a non smoking, but since we asked for connecting door (and the hotel was full) we made do with connecting rooms both which had 2 single beds. the final time we checked in - we got connecting 1 double bed, the kids 2 single beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess