1. Free shuttle to Night Bazaar.
2. Big rooms.
1. Rooms in the old part (not yet renovated) are old and ugly.
2. Unhygenic! I was given a used paper/cloth slipper with stains on it even!
3. The rooms are just empty, not much amenities.
4. Internet, they'll give you ONE access. In this day and age when people have multiple devices, it's really uncalled for, and they will argue with you that they will only give one.
The worst part is the unhygenic atmosphere. Something you DO NOT expect of a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand and only 10 minutes from the airport. Mercure Chiang Mai offers you comfortable rooms with free WiFi for your business and leisure stay. Book conferences, seminars and social events for up to 600 people with parking available. Our restaurant and bars will tempt you with a range of delicious dishes and a relaxing atmosphere. Supermarket and banks are available next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Accor Chiang Mai
- Novotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mercure
- Chiang Mai Novotel