Review Highlights

from $168.30
from $180.80
from $106.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage thai massage night market relaxing massage excellent massage muscles invigorating therapist
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice massage. The massage was very soft and not rouge, but it was at nine pm and I think that the massagist was very tired.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Went for foot massage, and the masseur kept soliciting the entire time. That's not what I expected and not what I was there for. Then I remembered a few years back I had gotten a Thai massage at Le Best, and the same thing happened. Massage shop or whorehouse? Le Best appears to be the latter. So unless that's what you're after, you might want to stay clear of this one.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I have visited there. For myself it's nothing special.their don't care about guests.very soft massage. I don't think it's good place.i think it's not good enough for who haven't visit

Reviewed August 17, 2018

My husband and I each enjoyed a 30 min foot massage here in the evening last week. It was great! The facilities are nice - air conditioned and comfortable. The TV was indeed on in the background, but it wasn't a bother for us. We just zoned out and luxuriated in the inexpensive but awesome massage. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I started a massage here and the sound of the TV was in the background. Not too loud but loud enough to irritate me and spoil any idea of relaxation. So I asked them to turn it down. The boss looked a little unpleased with me, even though no one was watching, but turned it down. About 20minutes later the volume had been turned on again quite high so I left. That was a shame as the massage seemed it too bad. The massage parlors in ChiangMai to help ex prisoners get themselves working is much better.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I came here with two friends, all females. We had a wonderful time here. It is in very central Chiang Mai, near Movenpick hotel

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Very unprofessional and if you like people just rubbing cream on your legs and feet then ok but if looking for professional massage, forget it. I complained and requested to improve, the woman was nagging and left. The shop had to arrange another massager. Terrible experience

Reviewed May 10, 2018

My first massage here was during Songrat, the Water Festival. The place was busy. My masseur called himself John - he walked wit a limp. His massage was absolutely superb, and the best of my trip in Thailand (2 1/2 weeks). If I had managed to book him a second time I'd give the place 4****.
Visited several days later after trekking and in much need of a massage. No John, sadly and massage by a lady who was good, but not as good as John. In fairness she concentrated more on the feet and not the back/shoulders. Sadly there was a lot of chatter from the staff (no customers) which spoilt it a bit.
Still a good massage.
The place is cool, tranquil and clean, and I would recommend it.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

It was ok for a couple of foot massages. but when I had my oil body massage..this lady, her name is "marina" or something is the best!!! ask for her. also this guy that limps when he walks (sorry)...he gives good foot massage. the rest...its ok.

1  Thank Maria Maita K
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Is my third time in Thailand and I am used to massage. Went there tonight by mistake before to go back to my hotel just to relax! We arrived there we needed to pay first as this place is a factory not a spa!
I have asked for a 60 minutes Thai massage, I went to change and they kept me waiting for 15min before to star. and then background music was so loud l, Icould hear from the first floor the manager calling the therapists ne by one on microphone, imagine how relaxing was it ..

My therapist arrived eating her biscuits and didn’t wash her hands.. I was about to ask for a refund then I went quiet.. and relaxed for 300 baht it is fine can’t expect good service or refund......until she told me «  massage done” after 40 minutes !!!what a joke!!! She wanted to cheat for 20 min.. unbelievable !
I asked her to continue for 20 minutes or to do a foot massage instead.. but you can imagine she doesn’t speak English she didn’t get what I was telling her so she kept massaging my arms for the last 15min.. cheaters!!

Worst spa ever and not clean at all.. I put my towel on the pillow could put my face there..