“Jason is the best!”

Fellowship Travel - Day Tour
Ranked #138 of 255 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Tourist agency located on Loi Kroh Rd. Chiang mai, services sight-seeing and trekking tour in Chiang mai and nearby province with reasonable price for more then 7 years .If you are in Chiang mai just come to visit us and talk for free information about whatever you want to know and do , or " what you plan we can do" .We will do the best for you.
Manila, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Jason is the best!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were SOOO lucky to have literally chanced upon Jason's small shop on Loi Kroh!

The place seems rather small (it's right beside a massage place), but it seemed that every time we passed by, there were new customers booking tours (which made us happy -- we were glad to see Jason have so many customers)!

We booked two tours through them. One of them was the Jungle Flight thing, which was just alright. Although it was pricey, Jason definitely gave us the best price we could find. He was also really concerned that we'd have fun.

The other tour was the half-day Mahout/Elephant Tour, which I 110% recommend! My friend and I were really concerned about finding an elephant camp that treated their elephants well. We also wanted the full experience and so we didn't want to go on one of those tours where you just ride around on a metal chair. Jason assured us that the company had a special tie-up with his, and that they treated their elephants very well. And he wasn't wrong at all. I think the elephants were the highlight of our Chiang Mai trip. And it was BY FAR the best price in town!

I'm writing this review because of Jason. We knew we liked him when he pointed us to the cheapest money changer in town (Super Rich). Then we decided to book tours with him, which we were super happy with. But this guy seriously went the extra mile. When we were biking around the city (like two dumb/lost tourists) and he saw us from his motorbike, he turned around so he could say hello to me and my friend, and to greet my friend happy birthday (he remembered)! And then a few days later he found out we were heading to Doi Suthep really late (right before closing), and he said "if you can't find a ride back, please call me!" And I'm sure that, if we couldn't find a ride, he definitely would've found a way to pick us up.

It was nice being in a foreign city but still feeling like you had a friend you could rely on if you needed something.

Book with this guy. Prices were much lower than other places (ESPECIALLY compared to prices online -- don't even think of booking online), he answered his phone right away, he gave us all the facts re: the tours (even made little checklists of what to bring) and he was just such a genuinely nice guy.

Oh don't forget to haggle though :p It's just the name of the game in Thailand!

2 Thank klawspaws

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolute best experience ever!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Chiang Mai was the only stop on my trip that I spent alone. I was a little weary of joining any tours through a company at first, but after my experience with Jason I'm extremely happy that I did! Jason is very knowledgeable, gave great advice, was extremely friendly and honest, and had great pricing. I would recommend Jason to anybody visiting Chiang Mai. I honestly cannot say enough about how great my experience working with Jason truly was.

1 Thank Huddy W
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Travel Agent”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Jason, the proprietor of Fellowship Travel, is a genuinely nice friendly guy who really knows his stuff and always gives a good price.
He definitely made my holiday more enjoyably, not only for the advice he could give me on the trips I did but also just the pleasure of a friendly chat as you pass by. If not there in person he was always contactable by phone. And on my return trip to Chang Mai, he even picked me up and dropped me off at the airport.
AND, if that is not enough, he owns a massage shop right next door to his shop so you can work out the kinks from a day of activity or just relax before a night out. Cannot rate him highly enough.

Visited October 2013
Jason B, Owner at Fellowship Travel - Day Tour, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you Mr. Joe hope will service you and your family again next time, and hope you'll be healthy and happy forever.

Regards.
Jason.
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fellowship Travel The Best!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

After reading others' comments, I decided that I should write something about Jason and Joe. We visited Chiang Mai in 2009 February, we got to know the Fellowship Travel through a friend. Before we decided to book any tour packages from them, we made a survey first. When we went to Fellowship Travel, we were very surprised with Jason and Joe friendliness.They know their products very well so their reconmendation suit our time and shedule. We enjoyed our trip very much.Thanks guys for this memorable trip! We are going to visit them again in 2013 June!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Kenny C
vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Friendly and trustworthy advice”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Jason and Joe are friendly and outgoing guys who give great advice. Wanted to do some whitewater rafting, but was advised the water levels were not sufficient during the month of February. Other places would have just wanted to make a sale but these guys offered alternative excursions that would be fun for this time of year. Jungle flight was great for ziplines and baan Thai cookery was great for cooking lessons. Thanks guys!

Visited January 2013