“Great breakfast spot”

Angel's Secrets
Ranked #38 of 2,172 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We love different & we serve from 7am-5pm & closed on Monday. GPS: N18.78997 E98.99187
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great breakfast spot. Excellent french toast - better than New Orleans. Fresh squeezed orange juice, excellent croissants.

There are newer reviews for Angel's Secrets

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I ended up here while looking for some breakfast, and i can honestly tell you that this was the best breakfast i've head in whole thailand so far. Of course i came back a few times more. The place is just so lovely and the dishes are absolutely delicious and fresh!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We read about Angel's on a blog and thought Ok we need to go there. We finally found it the other day and wow. Joy and her staff is so friendly & hospitable. I ordered an Americano, it came with 2 mini cookies & a mini cup of tea. This place has great details in everything they do. The food is made with love and you can taste it.

1  Thank meegray
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I came here because of the good trip advisor reviews and it did not disappoint. I got the khao soi and I love the addition of all the veggies. Not quite traditional I guess, but delicious! Great flavor, and all the veggies were cooked perfectly. Nice quiet atmosphere, good service, no complaints whatsoever. Looking forward to coming back and trying the croissant sandwiches!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I was tempted to try this cafe based on other Trip Advisor reviews. I am very happy to have followed the path of others and enjoyed a great breakfast, good coffee and quiet time. The cafe only offers 7 tables. I arrived at 8:30 am but wasn't disappointed to find a small table. The staff was friendly, quick to take my order and even more quickly delivered my omelette, fresh fruit, coffee with little cookies and more. This place is billed as "Thai gourmet food on a budget" and it delivered. I will visit again. The dessert menu looked delicious. suecityglobal

1  Thank suecityglobal