“Superb breakfast in a lovely quirky place”
Review of Angel's Secrets

Angel's Secrets
Ranked #38 of 2,172 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We love different & we serve from 7am-5pm & closed on Monday. GPS: N18.78997 E98.99187
Reviewed April 10, 2014

It took us a while to find it but it was well worth it I had the devils omelette and toast both lovely and the coffee was the best I've ever tasted just wish I knew what blend it was as I'd love to buy some.

I would recommend anyone in Thailand to go but not at the same time lol :)

There are newer reviews for Angel's Secrets

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Nice little place. Lovely breakfast and superb coffee. Staff were a little "sleepy" though nice little extras free water and fruit

Reviewed April 6, 2014

If it wasn't for reviews on tripadvisor, I wouldn't have known about this place and definitely would have regretted not coming here for a meal. This place serve AMAZING breakfast! There is a wide selection of food to suit everyone's taste buds. It's a lovely little cafe with friendly staff that serve great tasting food :)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Being a Westerner in Thailand, breakfast has always been the one meal which I struggle to find much choice, however when I found Angel's Secrets this all changed. A huge variety of choice, I ended up having the fruit bowl with muesli and some toast, both were great. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great too.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have had breakfast here twice, it's delicious. I had the croissant filled with smoke salmon and salad first time and last time oatmeal (needed a change from eggs) Both were outstanding. I recommend visiting. Maybe bring bug spray there were quite a few mosquitoe.

1  Thank MichelleandTris