“Metroguys the only ones in step?”
Review of Angel's Secrets

Angel's Secrets
Ranked #42 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We love different & we serve from 7am-5pm & closed on Monday. GPS: N18.78997 E98.99187
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I could hardly believe the Metroguys' review. I have a thing about people who do book reviews when they haven't read the book. Yes, there are plenty of them pretending to be clever on Amazon. Just like people who don't rate a restaurant when they haven't eaten there. There is a very well known restaurant in Observatory, Cape Town which is the tattiest place you can imagine. But the atmosphere and the food are amazing. Give me that over a stuffy 5 star overpriced establishment every time. Eating out should be fun, an experience, a combination of ambience and value for money grub. Sorry Metroguys you missed out. Angel's is a quaint, relaxing, unpretentious, chill out place and the food is not bad either. I am afraid you guys will miss out on the best food in Thailand if you don't change your attitude to the venues.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was doing a search on Trip Advisor to find different restaurants in Chiang Mai. I found some reviews for this place and decided to try it. The food was spectacular!! Very healthy choices and some naughtier choices for the best carrot cake ever! I had the Massuman Curry Soup. The flavors were bold, and it was the best Massuman Curry I have ever had in a restaurant in Thailand. All the dishes are homemade and the owner and staff were extremely friendly and the place had a laid back atmosphere. I would recommend this place to anyone especially those who are health conscious or vegetarian. The recipes are unique and tasty. Not to worry for meat eaters though a meat option for most dishes is available! Do yourself a favor and try this place go in with an open mind and try something new and top it off with some carrot cake to finish! Shame it was my last day in Chiang Mai.

Thank you Angels Secrets!

1  Thank glitter232
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The menu is really extensive, lots to choose from whether it be Thai or Western food. The pancakes and French toast were great. The café itself is somewhat claustrophobic but I'd still go back

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This pleasant little place has the best French toast I've had in years. Their omelets and scrambled eggs contained what seemed to be onions, making the flavor not so good for me. I tried muesli fruit salad and yogurt and thought it was ok but very expensive at 120 baht. I'll keep returning for the French toast.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

It's like a hidden gem in a small alley, but you won't be disappointed once you find it. Highly recommend the french toast, other food is also good enough though. Unfortunately their coffee machine was broken on that day, otherwise I would be very interested in the pure Arabica coffee.