“Best breakfast in town”

Angel's Secrets
Ranked #41 of 2,237 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We love different & we serve from 7am-5pm & closed on Monday. GPS: N18.78997 E98.99187
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Unfortunately I found this place only on my last day in Chiang Mai. They have a huge breafst menu, so you will find whatever you like on the menu. The service is also very friendly.

It is the best place I have been to for breakfast in Chiang Mai.

1  Thank O S

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place has some truly outstanding French toast! It literally melts in your mouth. The coffee comes out on a tray with cookies and refreshing tea chaser. Love the garden setting!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Wow! Such a welcoming and comfortable place. It's like having a meal in your friend's house.

The food is very fresh and just full of wonderful combinations of herbs and spices. I have eaten at hundreds if Thai restaurants, and I will say that Angel's Secrets is one of the best. From the atmosphere to the staff and the food...

The Secret is out! Try everything on the menu, and I am sure you won't be dissapointed. I'm working in it.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you come to Chiang Mai, you would miss out on the best little restaurant in the city, if you don't make it to Angel's Secret. It has, by FAR, the best Thai food we have found in all of Thailand, and we have lived here over five years! Everything is absolutely fresh, delicious, and each creation is almost an art form. Everyone we have directed to this beautiful, little restaurant agrees, and always goes back for more. You, seriously, cannot say enough about the quality, taste, and presentation of Angel's food. Enjoy!!! It's a little hard to find, and parking, for a car, is a problem, but IT IS SO-OOOO WORTH IT!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Angels Secrets several times, I really like it. Like everywhere I've been in Thailand, the service can be a bit unpredictable but I've always enjoyed my food. They often give you free cold water, but not always. Sometimes they give you a little dish of watermelon. I like the herbs omelet, the French toast and the vegetarian khao soi, but ask for a fork, their chopsticks are really hard to use. The atmosphere is like a lush greenhouse.