“Incredible meal!”

Angel's Secrets
Ranked #43 of 2,271 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We love different & we serve from 7am-5pm & closed on Monday. GPS: N18.78997 E98.99187
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Healthy and absolutely delicious meal. Veggie green curry was best we have had in Thailand, and salad included tasty fresh veggies. We will most certainly return before the end of our trip!

1  Thank Robin H

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Nice cofee, well presented, huge and tasty breakfast, good enough to keep you out of hungry all day.

I took a french butter crossant, not cooked enough according to me and my girlfriend, while my eggs were a bit overcooked ( i think we all like a nice and runny egg york

service was nice, like everywhere in thailand

300bht for a breakfast for two is quite expansive, but it was more a bit of a brunch

1  Thank wtfscreenname
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Hidden in a quiet alley, this restaurant is a great place to spend a few lazy hours. Veggy food made with super fresh ingredients (and lots of different kind of veggies!), delicious juices and really friendly waitresses in a lush little city garden.

1  Thank orlandow
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Angel's Secrets is definitely the most underrated restaurant in Chiang Mai. It's actually a shock not to see it in the top 10 in the city. That needs to change. The dishes are diverse, healthy, and beautifully crafted. I spent 2 weeks in Chiang Mai in September 2012 and ate at about 15 places- no restaurant's food had any kind of "wow factor" that even resembled Angel's Secrets.

I came back a few times and fell in love with the tuna salad sandwich in a crepe. I'm a massive tuna snob and it drives me nuts if tuna's not done well or wasted. I can safely say this crepe was the best tuna I've ever tasted.

No matter how crunchy you are, you'll love this place. These folks know what they're doing.

1  Thank GunnersMcG
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a very nice breakfast at Angel's Secrets. It is a small, cosy place to eat and drink. The staff is very kindly and the food was good. There is free wifi if you like. The background music was relaxing and nice.

2  Thank Floris__111