“Excellent bike tour!!!!”

Araiwah Chiang Mai Bicycle City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The cycling city program is designed by very happy/go, jolly native people of Chiang Mai, who will lead you to a wonderful and fantastic encounter around the city, which could be viewed in many different ways. Your choice is our service. Be rest assured that your one day holiday on a bicycle, in the city of Chiang Mai will be a memorable one. Our daily plan is flexible to changes to suit your personal preferences.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was an excellent tour of the city. Nooh and big boy are two local guys who really give you a non touristy tour of the city. They bring you to non crowded local spots that a big tour company would never do. They provided all the water, snacks and lunch. They stop at clean bathrooms and will gladly make additional stops if needed. Lunch was a traditional chiang mai meal brought to us from the university cafeteria. The food was too spicy for me so they gladly walked me through the cafeteria and bought me something I could eat. Most importantly they really made me feel comfortable riding on the crazy chiang mai streets. Nooh directs the traffic while big boy hangs in the back and stops the cars. I felt like I had two school crossing guards with me.

The only downside to my tour was it got hot at the end of the day. But they bought us extra water and were willing to stop if needed.

I would highly highly recommend this tour

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was a great tour of the city of Chiang Mai. It was an unforgettable experience with Nooh and Big boy. They really looked after us and were very accommodating. The food we had was amazing. I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone :)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We did the city tour with Nooh and Big Boy. It was a group of four and the two guides. It was a great to cycle around the city. Sometimes the traffic can be intimidating, but Big Boy would stop traffic, while Nooh would direct us to cross. We had the opportunity to see the market and try some snacks, see the iron bridge, Chiang Mai university, an organic farm, and much more. They answered all questions, took breaks as required, kept us well hydrated and even took photos for us when needed. Lunch at the university was delicious. Nooh even went out of his way to help us find some lanterns to release. It is a tour well worth its value.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My experience was absolutely unforgettable with Nooh and Big Boy on our bike tour of Chiang Mai!!! Both guides were absolutely amazing and made the ride all the more enjoyable. They were so upbeat and accommodating, making sure everyone in the group was having a great time. From the food markets to the temples, waterfalls, rice fields, and more, the day was full of surprises and adventure. I enjoyed every minute of the tour and couldn't have asked for a better day! I also really enjoyed and appreciated that they showed a different side of Chiang Mai than just the touristy stuff. There were so many things to capture on camera so be sure to bring extra batteries if you have them. Overall, I found this experience to be exceptional and would recommend my new friends Nooh and Big Boy's bike tour to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am so glad I chose Araiwah for my bicycle tour! Nooh and Big Boy are fantastic guides who obviously love their city. I enjoyed visiting areas of Chiang Mai that are away from the big tourist attractions, especially the local wholesale market where we got to try some amazing street food. It's an all-day tour, something great to do at the beginning of your trip to help you get to know the city and find the little hidden gems that you might not otherwise find while still being able to see the more popular attractions. The trip includes everything you need: snacks (don't eat a big breakfast before you go!), water, a lovely coffee break, and all kinds of information. Nooh is a fearless and joyful leader, while Big Boy rides at the back and makes sure everyone feels perfectly safe even when crossing highways. I loved absolutely every minute of this trip and would recommend it to anyone!