“Great way to see the city and have fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Araiwah Chiang Mai Bicycle City Tour

Araiwah Chiang Mai Bicycle City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The cycling city program is designed by very happy/go, jolly native people of Chiang Mai, who will lead you to a wonderful and fantastic encounter around the city, which could be viewed in many different ways. Your choice is our service. Be rest assured that your one day holiday on a bicycle, in the city of Chiang Mai will be a memorable one. Our daily plan is flexible to changes to suit your personal preferences.
Vancouver
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city and have fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We were so impressed with Big Boy and Nooh--they were super friendly and really caring. They make sure everyone is safe, comfortable and having a good time! They make this tour amazing. The bike ride itself is a lot of fun and you get to see things you wouldn't normally see in Chiang Mai. There are lots of stops with yummy snacks and drinks.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic chilled out bike tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had a great time touring round the city and surroundings, saw loads of things that are probably off the normal tourist routes. Nooh and Big Boy are great guys, and really look after you for the day. They provide drinks and lunch too.

Visited November 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Favourite experience in Thailand so far- couldn't recommend enough!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I booked this trip for myself and my partner over an exchange of friendly emails with 'big boy' and was excited about the upcoming day, our expectations were exceeded with Nooh and Big Boy's friendly, knowledgable and personal tour. We were picked up at 8am and taken to pick up the bikes, we were given a structured day plan but told to stop at any time should we want to and when we did mention things we were interested in, Nooh amended the tour to suit. We visited many fun and wonderful sites, ate amazing local food and cycled into areas we couldnt have possibly found as a tourist alone. We felt very safe and comfortable the whole time, with Big Boy holding off any oncoming traffic at busier times and following Nooh's lead.

Myself and my partner usually have quite different ideas about what a fun day out consists of, but we both thoroughly enjoyed this one. No boring bits, just a fun filled day.

Alongside the tour, Nooh and Big boys good conversation and absolute passion for their city really made this tour special.

We will remember forever, a real insight- I couldn't recommend enough!

This experience should be at number 1 on TA for Chaing Mai!! And will be soon I'm sure :)

Thank you Nooh and Big Boy, you're truley two amazing people.

Kayleigh and Dean

Sydney, Australia
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“The Best Way to See Chiang Mai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

What a great experience!!! Led by passionate and knowledgeable guides - Nooh and 'Big Boy' you spend the day traversing across Chiang Mai down the back roads and lane ways - across a few busy streets (very safe, especially the way Nooh instructs you and Big Boy controls traffic flow at the rear) - over small bridges and to the places the tour buses and even cars can't go, see everyday sights plus local landmarks. You can stop and start if you see something of interest, sample street food, and Nooh even takes advantage of what 'just happens'. I found myself in a local game during Childrens' Day event!!! He assured me the organisers asked if any of us wanted to join in!! Now thats the sort of thing that only a tour like Araiwah can provide.
Scheduled breaks included busy morning wholesale markets at Muang Mai, temple and museum (very eclectic) at Wat Ket Karam, the cleanest toilets in Thailand at Phra Sing (yes you must take your shoes off and wear slippers into the toilets), the best iced coffee at "All you need is Coffee" (locally owned and operated) off Nimmanhaemin Rd, lunch stop, markets at Siriwattana. Approx 30 km in total distance and only one hill up to the waterfall above the Zoo.
I booked on-line, and communications with Nooh was prompt and clear. Cost of tour includes pick up & drop off (local taxi) drinks, food etc nothing more to pay. Bikes are good quality and appreciated the basket on the handlebars for my day pack and camera.
On a personal note we are really appreciative of the care Nooh and Big Boy took of one of our group who became sick with a bad headache and couldn't continue the tour. Absolutely no problems to stop, leave the bike at the coffee shop and arrange tuk tuk back to our hotel for her. Nooh even gave her a note asking the hotel receptionist to call him to confirm she had got back safely. This gave such peace of mind and is a great example of the care and flexibility dispalyed by Nooh and Big Boy.
Suitable for all ages, especially great option for teenagers, felt really safe, best way to see Chaing Mai - up close and personal. Thanks Nooh and Big Boy for a fantastic day!!!

Visited January 2013
“Best Experience on our Honeymoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I spent three days in Phuket and thee days in Chiang Mai for our honeymoon. When people ask about our trip, this bike tour is the the first thing I talk about and unquestionably the best thing we did on our honeymoon. Nooh and BigBoy are two of the nicest, fun, and knowledgeable people I've ever met on any vacation. Because of this trip I will always take a bike tour whenever I travel to a foreign city. We felt like locals, got to experience places we never would have known about, ate delicious food, and learned about Thai culture. Nooh and BigBoy give this tour because they genuinely love it and you can tell from the first moment you meet them.

This is my first and only TripAdvisor review. I created an account just to write this review. The experience was that good.

Visited November 2012