Review Highlights

Perfect organized tours

Reviewed 3 days ago
Stefan M
via mobile

All reviews golden triangle white temple doi inthanon national park northern thailand day tour hot springs karen tribe village wachirathan waterfall mae hong son comfortable car private tour boat ride opium museum local market local coffee mekong river great trip
Reviewed today via mobile

We loved Mr Sart, what a great guide. We did a 4 day tour with Mr Sart. He was brilliant, very knowledgeable, funny and a very safe driver. We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 days around Mae Song Hong and Chiang Rai. The tour was put together well, Mr Sutthi was responsive and logistics well planned. We couldn’t have asked for more and will definitely be in touch again when we return.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I had two different tours with two different guides. Both spoke excellent english and were very polite and friendly. The tour was organiced by sutthi, every mail conversation was answered quickly by him. I really recommend chiang mai driver guide!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We booked for days with eight people. We got lucky and had Suhhti as our guide. His personality, jokes, knowledge and willingness to talk made the trip. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
If we come back I would not hesitate to book with them again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My partner and I have used this company before with a different driver, back in 2015. We traveled to Doi Inthanon and had a truly memorable experience. Fast forward to May 2018, and we decided to use the company again to help us take visiting family on the same trek, and the results were truly perfect. We couldn't be happier.

Our driver's name this time was Sart. He was so genuinely optimistic, attentive, of good humor, and caring, that I feel not just satisfied, but grateful for his service. Our group felt very engaged and happy throughout the course of the day trip. I can say without a shadow of doubt that we'd not hesitate to work with them again, or refer friends and family to their services. I wish the best for Sart in his career and path forward.

The trip was a full day experience, leaving early in the morning and arriving in the evening. We like this particular trek because it involves some beautiful natural landscapes, hiking, and amazing organic coffee in one of the villages, home grown in the northern Thailand region.

The value of the service, additionally, is respectable. I can't give a higher recommendation. If you are looking for a guide for such an excursion, use Chiang Mai Driver Guide!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would like to thank Mr Sutthi for providing Mr Sart as an guide cum driver for a day trip to Doi Inthanon. He had passed his tourism education from Chiang Mai university and had a wonderful knowledge about Chiang Mai and their culture. He became our friend for the whole tour. Itinerary was well planned. 1st went to Mae Yai Waterfall. Once you leave the highway it is a very scenic hilly road which ends at the waterfall. Little bit walking will open the great view of Waterfall. One can stay in the huts which are adjacent to the fall. Next we did two hour trekking on the way to Doi Inthanon. Got down a village called Mae Klang and started walking ascending through the beautiful rain forest. On the way you will get beautiful paddy field, three gorgeous cascading waterfalls where possiblity of doing bathing activity is possible. Lunch was really awasome in the local restaurant suggested by Mr Sart. Post lunch we headed to Pagoda, Doi Inthanon and last one more beautiful falls Wachirathan. We have enjoyed whole day trip association with Mr Sart.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful tour led by Mr. Sart through Doi Inthanon National Park.

My friend and I set up a private custom tour as we wanted to start early in the day in order to be back in Chiang Mai to catch a train by 4:30pm. The process of booking the tour with Mr. Sutthi was seamless. We reached out via email a few weeks in advance, he responded within 24 hours with a customized tour itinerary meeting our needs perfectly and giving us an excellent tour despite our time constraints.

The day of our tour Mr. Sart was at our hotel promptly at 6am as requested to start our tour. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and cheerful and made us feel very comfortable. He also took us to a great small local restaurant within the park and helped us order a few local dishes to share so we could taste many items.

He also set up a portion of the tour with another guide who brought us on a hike to her Karen tribe village within the park. Her name was Nee (spelling is probably off - apologies) who was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot along our hour long hike.

Once we reached the village Mr. Sart was already waiting for us. He got us promptly back to the train at our departure time and did a great job overall throughout the tour.

Overall, this was one of our best experiences in Thailand and I would highly recommend to anyone who will be passing through Chiang Mai! Thank you Sutthi and Sart!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just completed four days of touring northern Thailand with Chiang Mai Driverguide.
First compliment must go to Mr. Sart, our guide/driver, without whom the trip could never have been this enjoyable. He is very cheerful and funny without being obtrusive, that even the long drives become more enjoyable. He knows the area, the history and the culture. And last but not the least he is a good, careful driver.
The booking process with Sutthi was extremely easy with him responding very promptly to my mails.
The tour itself with 3 nights stays at Pai, Mae Hong Son & Mar Sariang respectively is a fabulous journey thru rural picturesque northern Thailand. The hotels were very carefully chosen and offered wonderful facilities. The itinerary was well mapped with adequate rest and a lot of local sight seeing.
We were glad to have chosen the tour and the service provider.

We highly recommend them

1  Thank Jugz
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a 4 days trip to northern Thailand from Chiangmai. The whole itenary was designed by Sutti and executed flawlessly by Sart who was knowledgeable and kept us in good spirits throughout. The vehicle an SUV was well maintained and very comfortable

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

My son and I have recently completed our 6 day tour of Northern Thailand with Chiang Mai Driver Guide.

Our experience with booking was easy via email and deposit paid via PayPal from Australia.

Our tour driver Sart was awesome. Sart was very knowledgeable of all the points of interest along our journey.

Our car was comfortable and our food and hotels were exceptional, clean and of high quality.

We recommend Chiang Mai Driver Guide for your next holiday adventure.

1  Thank FarAway557430
Reviewed September 21, 2018

My twin daughters and I give Mr Joy and his wife our thumbs up for their excellent service, personal touch, and warm hospitality. Mr Joy is a very calm and patient man, he's knowledgeable, and sensitive to our needs. He is also a very safe driver, compromising in terms of what I wanted to buy for souvenirs, and would explain beforehand the itinerary so that we keep according to the schedule. His face was beaming whenever we were early for the next itinerary.

An example that he went out of his way was to find the very sweet tiny Chiang Mai pineapples for us to eat. He also used his own phone to take pictures of us especially when we were on top of the elephants on the river and he was on the land. His pictures of us were really memorable. Instead of rushing us into his van during our visit at the long neck tribal village, he waited with us until the heavy rain stopped. His wife is a very able assistant, and she's very pleasant.

Mr Joy has a good command of English, and I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to go Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

1  Thank Seaside817249