“A wonderful place where you can taste real italian food.”
Review of Boutique della Pasta - CLOSED

Boutique della Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: -CLOSED ON SUNDAY -OPEN: 5:30 pm. -CLOSE: 10:30 pm.- -INFO- RESTAURANT: Boutique della Pasta it's an authentic Italian restaurant; one of its peculiarity is the quality of the ingredients, that are all imported from Italy and categorically selected by a careful all italian management. Boutique della Pasta is strategically located in the proximities of...
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm Italian and I've been living in Chiang Mai for 9 months now and I must say this is the best place you can find where it's possible to taste real italian food. My american friends remained astonished by the taste of Luciano's wonderful Lasagna and I was really surprised by the awesome home made pasta with mushrooms I have eaten. This is a 5 star restaurant and I recommend it to everyone, especially for pasta dishes. By the way it's really cheap too.

1  Thank Alexyron

Reviewed February 24, 2013

the place is really nice, set-up in a garden. The owner is italian, and everything is home-made, including the fresh pastas (splendid) and the tiramisu (delicious).

Reviewed February 18, 2013

After many delicious meals of SE Asian cooking, we were ready for some good Italian food. It was my daughter's birthday, so we wanted someplace special. Where would we find a place in Chiang Mai Thailand? Upon research on the Internet, we found Boutique della Pasta which was within walking distance from our hotel.

The food was excellent, some of the best Italian food we've tasted in all parts of the world including Italy. The pasta dishes were superb, house wine excellent and dessert delicious! We spoke to the chef/owner regarding the dishes prior to ordering which helped us make our choices. I also spoke to the chef on the side and asked if he had a candle to put on the dessert. What a special treat it was for him to personally bring out the Panna Cotta with her name in chocolate and a candle on it and have the staff sing Happy Birthday. This, indeed was a special birthday for my daughter!

I highly recommend a visit to Boutique della Pasta if you are in the Chiang Mai area! You will love it!

1  Thank chicagogal168
BOUTIQUE-della-Pasta, Owner at Boutique della Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

It 'difficult happens to me, but...I was really moved by this review.
I am also happy that you have had a nice evening with our company. We were not prepared, and we tried to do our best. I wish that you can get a quite happy memory.
Thank you, good luck, and see you soon .....
BdP by Luciano

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had nothing to complain about the high quality of the food but they have only 1 waiter for all the restaurants, so you can wait until 1 hour to have the food and the prices are not so affordable. Furthermore is open only at night and not Friday night

1  Thank Mario P
Reviewed February 14, 2013

A lovely restaurant with great food. I ordered the homemade pasta with tomato sauce which was delicious. Fresh, tasty and traditional with a drizzle of olive oil. I only regret not going back again and trying the pizza which looked amazing!