All reviews chiang mai gate dorm room washing machine guest house shared space free coffee and water make tea old city main gate morning market small kitchen clean bathroom walking distance nice stay great place to stay per night guesthouse
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Excellent !
This was the fist time I stayed in the hostel in Chiang mai! Last year , I stayed in the private room of another hostel. I chose the dorm and it was so clean and quiet. I love the vibe here so much that was the main reason I will come back next time.
The owner and his family took every guests as their family! I met amazing people there~
The owner was always helpful whenever the guests have some problems .He also invited the guests to join their Sunday family trip, which I had so much fun in the lake. They are like my another family in Thailand~I will definitely go back ~This is the hostel I do highly recommanded!
Great value to save money while travelling alone~

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Piyasak S, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thank you for lovly review. Hope you got the good time here. We hope we can reserve your trip next time.

Best regard.
60 blue house team

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Hospitable and warm owners, very clean and simple bedrooms with basic amenities at a good location for a reasonable price. Recommending this to all who are travelling on a budget and who want a decent place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
warn-chiangmai, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Thank you to review us Sharmini. ^^
Hope we will reserve you again next time.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Very clean and safe place to stay. Quiet and friendly because it is only ladies. Owners are warm and welcoming. They give free breakfast to people that refer their friends.
They have a little garden for a bit of quiet in the big city. There is a locker for valuables if you stay in the dorm.
Convenient location 5 minutes walk from a market.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
warn-chiangmai, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Thank you Yen to lovely review. Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Whenever I come to Chiang Mai the 60 Blue House is where I'm staying. Staff is incredibly helpful and kind, rooms are clean and tidy and even coffee, tea and water are provided for free! Girls who are looking to find some friends for life shouldn't miss this beautiful place!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ola F
warn-chiangmai, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Thank you to review us hope we can welcome you again next time^^

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

My flight delayed and only reach the hostel at 9pm night, and still there was a young gal who assist me to check in.Thanksful!

I stay in a double room at 2nd floor where there have a liltle rest area for you to drink coffee and tea(free).

The place was clean and well decor.The place was safe as they will lock the gate at night(every tenants will get the gate key too).The place a 10 mins walk to 7-11 and within 5 mins walk to some restaurants.It was very convenient as Songthew definitely will pass by the road in front.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Piyasak S, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Thank you to review hope to see you again ^^