All reviews washing machine shared space free coffee and water old city private room small kitchen clean bathroom walking distance nice stay staying in chiang mai great place to stay per night night market the location is perfect dorm guesthouse laundry
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

My flight delayed and only reach the hostel at 9pm night, and still there was a young gal who assist me to check in.Thanksful!

I stay in a double room at 2nd floor where there have a liltle rest area for you to drink coffee and tea(free).

The place was clean and well decor.The place was safe as they will lock the gate at night(every tenants will get the gate key too).The place a 10 mins walk to 7-11 and within 5 mins walk to some restaurants.It was very convenient as Songthew definitely will pass by the road in front.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Piyasak S, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Thank you to review hope to see you again ^^

Reviewed August 25, 2016

The hostel is very clean and organized. It has a free coffe/tea table available 24 hours. The owner is very nice and speaks fluent English. The location is great! A walking distance from the center of the old city but in a quiet street and surrounded by bars, restaurants etc.
Highly recommended!

Room tip: Room 4 is spacious and clean
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
warn-chiangmai, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Thank you. Yudaman to review us hope to see you next time when you came to chiangmai again ^^

Reviewed June 16, 2016

This place is absolutely one of the best place I've ever stayed in Thailand. Good location, clean room and kind staff. The day I checked in was staff birthday and all staff welcomed us to join the party. I was highly impressed how kind staff are. Reasonable price for laundry and informative staff clearly show that this place is for making your trip more enjoyable. I am strongly recommend to stay here!
p.s There is only one thing I can not recommend to stay here to everyone; noise. Jazz bar is right next to this house and plays music every night. I didn't have any problem to sleep, but it can be a bit noisy if you are sensitive.

태국에서 묵은 곳 중 가장 인상깊은 곳입니다. 태국-일본인 부부가 운영하는 곳이라 깔끔함이 돋보이는 숙소인데, 제가 추천하고 싶은 이유는 친철한 스태프때문입니다. 여성전용답게 조용하고 세심하게 배려하며, 도움을 요청할때는 적극적으로 도와주는 스태프덕분에 비행기결제부터 여행계획까지 많은 도움을 받았습니다.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank SeonyeongN1
warn-chiangmai, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Thank you Seon Yeong and sister for nice review
thank you hope to see you again next time you travel to Chiang Mai ^^

Best regard,

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I've been traveling to Chiang Mai so many times these past years. I'm kind of the nerdy traveler who loves to learn - take classes - and study whilst in Chiang Mai. I never really "fit in" so to speak at the backpacker places I normally stayed at. Especially whilst being a single female traveler. So then I would opt for more expensive places where I could just be alone - and not be bothered. This was the first place where I found other like minded travelers, and it has a very family like environment, The owners are lovely, the staff is fun .... and the place is immaculately clean. Some of the coolest travelers from all around the globe. All with interesting stories, and well basically a breath of fresh air.Don't get me wrong - even though it's a female only place - the girls do go out and have fun too out on the town - after cooking / volunteer work/ massage classes ! Also you don't have to worry about washing your clothes - they even have a washing machine where you can wash your own clothes. I wish I had known of this place a long time ago. As the other reviews mentioned it does feel like a home.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank diamondcb
Piyasak S, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Thank you for lovely review we all here will do the best for all of our customers and hope to see you again next time you travel to chiang mai ^^

Best regard

Reviewed May 28, 2016

I ended up spending my all stay (5 days) in Chiang Mai at 60Bluehouse because it simply felt like home. The staff has been really friendly, I traveled to Chiang Mai by myself, and I found here something more than a comfortable bed and a place to stay, in this hostel I felt embraced by a "small family". Even if some of the staff doesn't speak english, they were always willing to do their best to help you.
Really informal environment it really felt like being part of a family, in fact you will have your own key to enter, especially because the reception after 6pm will close, but there will still be there the staff ready to assist you for anything you might need.
The place is clean, the shower has shampoo and soap, the beds are comfortable and you can make your own coffe or tea for free, or have some of their muesli with yogurt and fruit in their terrace if you prefer (My favorite!!!).
Really good located, in a quiet and safe area, you can walk around and discover the old city. There is also a night market few meters away were you can have dinner or just small snacks if you don't feel like going to a restaurant.
I really recommend this place, it is perfect especially for solo-women travelers.
Just one advice, make sure that the tuk tuk driver really knows where to go, or guide them with google maps because they are most likely to get lost (but this is regarding all Chiang Mai).
I will really miss this place and I am sure that if there will be any second chance that I will be back to Chiang Mai, I will return there for sure!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
warn-chiangmai, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at 60 Blue House, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Thank you Chiara for lovely review we all will miss you too^^ hope if you have time to come back to traveling chiangmai again let our guest house to welcome you again.

Best regard,