“Best Massage So Far”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #14 of 204 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Los Angeles
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Massage So Far”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Been to half dozen or so massage establishments on this trip and Zabai was our favorite. We were their last patrons of the day and therefore could only get 60 minute massages. They took us even at that late hour. Nom & Top were terrific and will request them on our next visit prior to our leaving Chiang Mai.
Zabai has you fill out charts where you would like particular emphasis and the amount of pressure you would prefer: soft, medium and strong. They also ask a review for better service at the end.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great place. Bad massage.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I've had a lot of massages and for the price being asked i expect that the massage would be good. I think they must have some trainee massagers as there was no discernable pattern or skill. I filled out the survey with a positive review as i didnt want to get the massager in trouble. It wasn't the massagers fault but more the managers for using unskilled staff. Maybe i just got unlucky.

1 Thank Stonkz
Groningen, The Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best massage in Thailand up till now!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Went here based on the many positive reviews this place got. After having had the 90 min traditional massage I cannot say anything else than that I fully agree with all that's been written earlier. Excellent massage, very friendly staff and nice entourage. I highly recommend this place!

Visited February 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best massage experience in Chiang Mai”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had one of the packages that included a traditional Thai massage and a essential oil kind of ... well, whatever it is called :P It was such a wonderful experience!! The masseur was kind, patient, and professional. She asked communicated me about how hard I wanted to make sure I felt great. She treated my sore limbs and stiff back--It hurt a lot, but it was "good pain". I was feeling great afterwards. I also went to other massage places, but this one was the very best!!

Visited January 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Bad Masseur”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The place was nice, but I got a bad masseur. She had no talent. Guess it's the luck of the draw with who you get. But, the owner was upset my massage was not great (I didn't say anything just filled out a survey) and she gave me a big discount.

Visited January 2014