“Fantastic Romantic Package”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #14 of 203 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Chiang Mai, Thailand
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic Romantic Package”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had a Romantic package and we left spa after more than 4 hours of different massages with a relaxed feeling. My masseuse was gentle, always checking if the pressure is okay for me. We started with body wrap for my boyfriend and body scrub for me. The consistence of the massage scrub was very pleasant, not too rough, neither too creamy. After we relax a while, the traditional Thai massage followed, which was amazing, as I didn't expect somebody can twist and stretch my body into certain positions. All was performed very carefully. I enjoyed personally a lot combination of hot oil massage and herbal hot compress. Smooth movements, right pressure, maybe the ball was at some point a bit hot for me, but the masseuse waited till it cooled down a bit. The other masseuse that was working on my boyfriend's spine did a very good job to soften his tough muscles on the upper part of the back and gave him a tip how to exercise in the morning to keep it flexible.
After that we had a small break with a cup of tea in the same room where the massages were done.
The package ended up with facial massage, cleaning, detoxifying and moisturizing our faces with natural creams with pleasant consistency and fragrance.
At the end we were served traditional hot Thai tea and Thai sweets.
The spa is clean, with warm ambience and relaxing music and fragrance in the whole facility.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“JUST WHAT WE NEED!!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lower back pain prompted my search for a good massage. The reviews here convinced me to give Zaibai Massage a chance. The shop is cozy, well-appointed and gracious Jay was there to meet and greet me. I sipped cool water, and as my massage room was being personally prepared, I filled out a questionnaire regarding my health and the strength of touch I preferred. I felt lucky to get Jin as my masseusse because she said she had technical massage knowledge, which helped me relax as over 60, I was a little nervous about having a stranger push and poke this "experienced" body. She read through my questionnaire, and took her time answering my questions. Much more at ease, I changed into my massage clothes, Jin dimmed the candlelight lamp, and my massage began. As she worked around my body, she pointed out spots that were "old" problems. I was so surprised that her hands just knew what was "out of whack." I was even more surprised that Jin believed my "problem areas" could be healed. She said it would be a little painful -- and it was -- but that after each session, as my muscles learned to hold right alignment, I'd have less body pain and more energy. It's now six weeks since that first massage and Jin was right! So many "painful" energy blocks have released, chronic "out" areas are now "in." Overall, I have so much more energy, much greater flexibility and much less joint pain. I can now run down the steep stairs at Zaibai Massage, where before I had to hold the handrail and walk down one step at a time ... like an old lady. So much good has come from my once-a-week sessions with Jin, that I'm going to keep with it as I'm grateful for the benefits. (Impressed by the changes in my energy and flexibility, my husband, who had surgery a year ago, is now doing massage with Jin as a kind of post rehabili rehabili.) Because Zabai Massage is so popular, we make our reservations a week in advance ... cause we don't want to miss a tuneup. Thanks to Jin, Jay, Urn, and Jew and Zaibai Massage for having JUST WHAT WE NEED!
--Kota and Terry Mii

2 Thank Kota M
Cologne, Germany
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“good spa day”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We booked the °on vaction° spa package (3 hours, including body scrub, oil massage with 6 different oils to choose, and a facial treatment) for 1,750 baht each. The reservation was done promptly and we also had a warm welcome. The body scrub and oil massage were very good, however I didn't like the facial treatment. I had the cremes all over the mouth and inside the nose so I had problems to breath and thus to relax. Next time I would choose a different package.

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“90 minutes, at least, is a must!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I both had the traditional Thai massages for 90 min each...fabulous. They'll give you a Thai massage outfit to put on (think the Thai version of hospital scrubs) and you will be stretched and massaged perfectly. They put us in adjoining rooms with the door open between us, so that's an option if you'd like a couples massage. I suggest calling to make an appointment, but we were fortunate that they were able to fit us in. Most massage places don't require an apt around here, but Zabai has a following! Enjoy! It's located in the little back street behind the D2 hotel. You can't miss the two huge white dragons out front!

Lisbon, Portugal
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“An unforgettable experience”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We are two portuguese persons (mother and son) and during our stay in Chiang Mai, between 29 November and 3 December, 2013, we had the lucky opportunity to meet this amasing massage center and spa, called Zabai Thai.
We had the best experience of Thai massage, among several sessions we experienced in different places. That was really an unforgettable experience! Unfortunately, we only knew Zabai Thai on the last day of our stay in Chiang Mai.
All professionals that we knew in Zabai Thai, Jay (the manager), Jin and Nana (masseurs), are extremely kind and friendly. The two masseurs are very competent and show high level of technical preparation and a great experience.
Thanks Jay, for your kindness. Thanks Jin and Nana for the welfare that you had provided to us. We hope to return to Mai Chiang and, surely, we will meet again in Zabai Thai Massage and Spa.
Happy New Year, dear friends.
Graça e Sérgio