“good spa day”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #11 of 239 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We booked the °on vaction° spa package (3 hours, including body scrub, oil massage with 6 different oils to choose, and a facial treatment) for 1,750 baht each. The reservation was done promptly and we also had a warm welcome. The body scrub and oil massage were very good, however I didn't like the facial treatment. I had the cremes all over the mouth and inside the nose so I had problems to breath and thus to relax. Next time I would choose a different package.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I both had the traditional Thai massages for 90 min each...fabulous. They'll give you a Thai massage outfit to put on (think the Thai version of hospital scrubs) and you will be stretched and massaged perfectly. They put us in adjoining rooms with the door open between us, so that's an option if you'd like a couples massage. I suggest calling to make an appointment, but we were fortunate that they were able to fit us in. Most massage places don't require an apt around here, but Zabai has a following! Enjoy! It's located in the little back street behind the D2 hotel. You can't miss the two huge white dragons out front!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We are two portuguese persons (mother and son) and during our stay in Chiang Mai, between 29 November and 3 December, 2013, we had the lucky opportunity to meet this amasing massage center and spa, called Zabai Thai.
We had the best experience of Thai massage, among several sessions we experienced in different places. That was really an unforgettable experience! Unfortunately, we only knew Zabai Thai on the last day of our stay in Chiang Mai.
All professionals that we knew in Zabai Thai, Jay (the manager), Jin and Nana (masseurs), are extremely kind and friendly. The two masseurs are very competent and show high level of technical preparation and a great experience.
Thanks Jay, for your kindness. Thanks Jin and Nana for the welfare that you had provided to us. We hope to return to Mai Chiang and, surely, we will meet again in Zabai Thai Massage and Spa.
Happy New Year, dear friends.
Graça e Sérgio

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Both my wife are regulars to Thailand for the past 15 years or so, average at least 2 trips per year. During our time there, visits massages are always a must. In recent times, from Krabi, Chiang Mai, Khao Lak, Bangkok, etc, massages have become a daily routine.

This is the 2nd time that both my wife and I have been to Zabai, and while we hardly visit the same outlet twice, I'd have to say we're convinced of the service, expertise, and knowhow of the team there. For this past week that we were there, I worked with Jin and then Nana to work out the knots in my body.

Let me just say this: Jin knowledge and experience is out of this world. She knew where there were knots, where I didn't even know I had muscles. She was basically able to nail down reasons for my many aches and pains, attributing some to improper breathing technique and even posture. She could tell from the start that I exercise regularly (it did not help that I was sore from runs in the morning). One thing's for sure. Working with her is not for the faint of heart. At some points I because of the severity of my knots, the pain was excruciating, but I say deal with it, because I'm now more flexible, more relaxed and feel like a new man.

Bottom line: Just trust Jin. She definitely knows her stuff (she even tried explaining what muscles did what, and how there were linked. Ask her, the next time you decide to drop by). She's firm where needed and relentless everywhere else.

Jin doesn't work on Sundays, and that's where Nana comes in. She basically continued Jin's excellent work, but was as good.

Special shout out to Rose as well, who worked on my wife (who wasn't going to deal with the Jin's "expertise"). I can say this, from my wife's comments, she's got tons of experience and knowhow as well (the good ones all seem to work for Zabai) and managed to ease my wife's knots as well.

Recommend 2 hours for a session.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

On our first time to Chiang Mai, me and my friend wanted to try a good massage of course.!!So after a couple of days and after a little search on Trip Advisor we visited the Zabai thai massage & Spa. It worth it. The receptionist welcomed us with a big smile.! He informed us that they had availability. We looked at the menu and we decided to do the package of 1.50 hrs massage each. My therapist was Num, a very kind and smily young man. Very professional. The pressure was a little bit stronger, but it worth it.! After all, i was so relaxed.! So what should i say?? Highly recommended.! Thank you..