“Great atmosphere & personal service”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #14 of 204 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Seattle
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere & personal service”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Love the atmosphere. I'm used to spas in Ubud, Bali with no atmosphere in this price range. Jew, the front office manager is very friendly and professional offering the right kind of service for the mood you're in. i would definitely go back! Massage was above average.

Visited November 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rejuvenating Experience”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was wonderful experience with zabai. Me and my husband both were delighted with the service and massages at zabai. All Staff is good and caring. Its a Nice place near the night bazaar. The office manager Jew is really nice and friendly, we enjoyed being with him.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bhagyashrithakare
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Heavenly”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I come from KL.In KL have many Massage and SPA shop but not good for me.My friend in Chiang mai recommended Here.Zabai Thai Massage & Spa Very lovely.“Amazing!”

Visited February 2013
Valais
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

As I was in Chiang Mai for my birthday, my husband surprised me by planning a massage at Zabai Thai. He chose the Explorer package for me. The three and a half hours I spent there were a dream!
The masseuse who took care of me, Lek, was amazing! She knew exactly where my back ached and helped reduce the pain and decontract the muscles by a great thai massage. After a bad experience, I never had another thai massage and I didn't know how perfect it could be! After that, I had a body scrub, body mask and a hot aromatherapy oil massage. Everything was amazing!
I really appreciated the privacy you have. You are in a nicely decorated room, with a shower on the balcony that you can use between the treatments. They change the bed you lie on while you shower. For the thai massage, they give you light clothes. Everything is spotless clean!
I really don't imagine how it could be better than that! And the prices are very reasonable too.
On top of that, the very nice manager, Jew, had a few birthday surprises for me and made my day very special! When you are far away from your family and friends, that counts a lot.
Thank you so much for everything Jew! All the best to you and your lovely team!!!
Cindy

Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

zabai thai massage and spa is first time spa in chiang mai.we are very happy with service from here.
Great spa experience ever in my life.Thank Thank and will be back again.

Visited October 2012