“Great massage at an affordable price”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #13 of 216 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great massage at an affordable price”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I tried massage services in many places in Bangkok and Chinag Mai. The quality of massage delivered at Zabai Thai was by far the Best. Even if I compare their services with the ones available in the East Coast of America (where I live), I will rate Zabai Thai's services much higher than all other places.

When I return to Chaing Mai during next fall, I plan to visit them couples times again.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Exceed expectation”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I can't help writing sth. about Zabai Thai Massage right after the trip! It's really amazing experience for me for the massage I had here. I shall say I'm addict to massage and I've been taking so many massage even in my own country, China. But the therapy I had in Zabai is sth. exceed my expectation!

My friend & I found the place accidentally by walking back to hotel after the visit to night bazaar. We were attracted by the decoration first and decided to take a try. We didn't want to find a cheap massage just beside the street and kill hours, but quality Thai one with reasonable price. That's it why we first came to Zabai.

I took tradition Thai massage and following Thai herbal body spa then hot oil massage. The therapist is really good in skill. Moreover, he is careful enough and can pay attention to the privacy when perform the spa and oil massage. I didn't do oil massage before, but this 1st experience totally change my mind on it.

Overall, I think the oil massage is perfect and traditional Thai style is up to it level. I don't recommend body spa unless you're fond of it.

The skill, the environment, the price... you can't expect more comparing what you get here. Strongly recommend.

为什么一定要用中文发表捏?不知道这个应用的设置是怎么弄的。anyway,在这家店做的泰式按摩很 正宗,尤其是hot oil超出我预期。我在国内做的 按摩不算少了,自认也对按摩的水准有一定的发言权。ZABAI的按摩我认为是高水平的,环境很好,技术棒,老板人也很好。当然,你不要和街边档比价格,如果你只是想找个够便宜的 泰式按摩试试的话,就完全没必要来这里。如果你对按摩有要求的话,这里是很好的选择。

Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“I just left and literally could not wait to write my review!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Everything at this spa is top notch. The owner Jew did so many thoughtful things for us from the very beginning to the very end making it one of my best experiences in chiang mai! The boyfriend and I had our own room with an outdoor patio and shower. Over our 4 1/2 hour treatment our therapist left nothing unattended! They were both very attentive, professional and talented. My boyfriend, who I have never been able to convince to go to a spa, says his muscles have never felt so good. The spa is very clean and all their products are high quality. We love Jew and Zabai spa!

Ilkley, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great massage!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We booked two 1 hour Thai massages and an oil massage for our 9 year old son. We all agreed the massages were great and we were well looked after.

Singapore, Singapore
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Reasonable price with great experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had a package for 2 hours. Rooms were good, clean, massage was up to the mark. My wife had a facial and she was very happy with it. I liked the Thai massage. The staff is sincere and caring, The owner is really nice person. Vividly remember the herbal drink after the massage, very refreshing and tasty! Owner was kind enough to spend some time on flying lanterns with us. Centrally located place, a must have experience.

Visited February 2013